Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

T7 Bpaks

Best Answer 1994jamesj, 11 January 2019 - 09:02 PM

You are correct and i appreciate all the help from you lot.  I apologies if i sounded like give me what i'm asking or else, please accept my apologies and cheers again

Cant say we haven't helped him.

You are correct and i appreciate all the help from you lot.  I apologies if i sounded like give me what i'm asking or else, please accept my apologies and cheers again

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61 1994jamesj

1994jamesj

• New Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:02 PM   Best Answer

Cant say we haven't helped him.

#62 cary

cary

• New Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:26 PM

Did not ask TED . then ,,

oh well

Edited by cary, 12 January 2019 - 10:27 PM.

#63 1994jamesj

1994jamesj

• New Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:28 PM

Who's TED

#64 Greeny129

Greeny129

• New Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 12:04 AM

can someone skilled pm please, i have a few queries

#65 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:40 AM

Ask your questions on here, that way they, and any subsequent answers will be there to help others who might have the same/similar questions. :)

#66 Bandit

Bandit

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:15 PM

Your best bet will be to keep an eye out for another dongle. Word is 1000s of terminal could be scrapped/converted this year, so you never really know.

I would love to add a few to mine too! :(

What games do you already have? And my favorite follow on question, could you please put a photo or list of what games you have that you can play in demo too please.

#67 Bandit

Bandit

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:23 PM

Hi spa,sorry for the late reply,my t7 comes this week with
Rocky the Italian stallion (all games b3)
Golden charms
Big bucks
Golden dragon
New York New York
RR pots of gold
RR pots of gold seasonal
After trawling the internet ive found someone with a hasp key with a further 5 fully licensed games on,although hes telling me that if I was to load these onto my t7 Id lose all current licenses for the games Ive already got?,does this sound about right?,cheers

Edited by Bandit, 13 January 2019 - 01:25 PM.

#68 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:53 PM

Yes, I am sure somebody said that a T7 can only run one dongle at a time, so you could at least swap them over when you get bored.

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#69 fruitnutter

fruitnutter

• Regulars
  • 120 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 11:57 PM

It is *possible* using a USB "pipe-splitter" to run more than one hasp at a time in a machine, but it is very complex to set up and not really for the average user to do.

Thus, you can only use one hasp at a time.

If you want to run a different hasp than the one your machine came with then you need to have AT LEAST "Game Executive 10.3" or higher. Otherwise the machine will not accept a different hasp.

Also, if you start messing around with your machine, make sure you take a copy of the hard drive first.

#70 1994jamesj

1994jamesj

• New Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:03 AM

Apologies if i am stealing someone else's post, how would i take a copy of the hard drive.

Cheers

It is *possible* using a USB "pipe-splitter" to run more than one hasp at a time in a machine, but it is very complex to set up and not really for the average user to do.

Thus, you can only use one hasp at a time.

If you want to run a different hasp than the one your machine came with then you need to have AT LEAST "Game Executive 10.3" or higher. Otherwise the machine will not accept a different hasp.

Also, if you start messing around with your machine, make sure you take a copy of the hard drive first.

#71 fruitnutter

fruitnutter

• Regulars
  • 120 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:04 AM

You need something like "AOMEI backupper", it's free. Take the hard drive out, and make a full disk image.

#72 1994jamesj

1994jamesj

• New Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:05 AM

Ok thanks mate 

#73 fruitnutter

fruitnutter

• Regulars
  • 120 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:10 AM

Can be pretty tricky to take the drive out, most are secured with glue to stop the cables coming loose during transit (also the ram tends to be glued in, for the same reason).

Pick at the glue with a flathead screwdriver, comes off quite easy then.

#74 1994jamesj

1994jamesj

• New Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:13 AM

Ok cheers again mate.

Just thought of something, can you make a youtube video about how to take it out and maybe do other how to do videos i know you've done a few already.

Cheers again

James

#75 fruitnutter

fruitnutter

• Regulars
  • 120 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:35 AM

You are thinking of someone else. I have no T7 videos online.

I did once do an instruction list for backup, but unfortunately have long since lost it. If I can dig it out, I'll repost it on here :)

#76 1994jamesj

1994jamesj

• New Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:41 AM

Yeah someone else then and ok cheers

#77 1994jamesj

1994jamesj

• New Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 09:17 PM

Hey everyone,

From today, i have made my final payment of my new T7 and currently waiting for the courier company to deliver it.

One's i receive the machine, i will post some pictures of it.

Again cheers everyone for helping me in the past etc.

Cheers

James Johnstone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users