Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 08:48 PM

File Name: Bucks Bunny (Cool Games).

File Submitter: Matty.N

File Submitted: 03 Jun 2018

File Category: Scorpion 4

(Didn't forget to release it here i promise!)

Well well, after years of searching was finally able to grab a rom card for this machine, never had much chance to play it in the wild, but great to finally play one of the handful of machines that Cool Games released.

I really do have to give massive thanks to Reg for all the work he's put in behind the scenes, from dumping the roms for me, general tips, play testing, fault finding & even making room in the MFME Font for this layout. He really has gone above & beyond to make this layout as good as it could be.
And also to Vectra for his work on the symbols & number reel, i was lucky enough to get the bands for this machine too so if we're lucky enough to get a flyer/glasses for this one day i have them ready!
And as always, to Wizard for allowing us to enjoy the machines we thought we'd once lost.

I hope you all enjoy playing this as much as i have had making it. It was hard at times (The door switches had me pulling what little hair i had left out) but i'm quite pleased with the end result.

Click here to download this file

#2 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:21 PM

This requires the MFME Font from the 31/5/18 or newer, please grab it here - http://www.desertisl...e/55-mfme-font/

#3 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 03 June 2018 - 10:16 PM

Cheers again Matty N
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#4 prizeguy2005

prizeguy2005

• Regulars
  • 521 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:43 AM

thanks this was a very popular machine around my way about 10 years ago it seems really sluggish on the scorp 4 tech I remember it in the maygay cabinet. Very nice neat classic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users