MFME Hyperspin ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bluemax

Bluemax

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 05:39 AM

hi i would first like to thank everyone for all the hard work and effort put into the fruit machines they are just amazing and bring back many memories like getting money from parents to get some trainers and then blowing all the money in an arcade on the fruit machine lol..anyway to the question in hand would it be possible to showcase these outstanding machines in hyperspin so i could scroll through them and choose whichever i want to at the time,i have tried but to be honest i failed bigtime so if anyone could help or say if possible it would be greatly appreciated

thankyou in advance

#2 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:22 AM

It's definitely possible. There are easier front ends to use though.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#3 shaun2097

shaun2097

• Regulars
  • 993 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:03 PM

I use MGALAXY. easy to setup and use.

just point the app at your MFME folder and roms, and off you go. :)

and its free.

http://www.mgalaxy.com/download.html

:)

Former Fruit Machine Engineer.<br /><br /> 1988-2004.

#4 Bluemax

Bluemax

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:31 PM

thankyou for the replies i will try Mgalaxy but i use hyperspin mostly to showcase the arcade games and was hoping to have the fruit machine section next to it,i posted in rocketlauncher forum as development stopped at mfme v10 and i dont think they will be doing anymore work on that as i told them mfme v6 has been released but the feeling i have is that it isnt high up on the ladder of things to do but do understand this is a niche area and they are very busy with other projects.I did manage a while ago to get rocketlauncher to work with mfme V2 and V3 but i always had to resize the desktop after i had ran a machine and never managed to solve this issue anyway thankyou again for the advice and i will try mgalaxy and see how that goes

AK45

Edited by Bluemax, 05 January 2018 - 01:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users