#21 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:33 AM

From the manual:

Attached File  Capture.JPG   53.35KB   1 downloads

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#22 StanimalHD

StanimalHD

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:50 AM

Not to sound stupid but... whats a lozenge haha?

#23 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:13 AM

Attached File  05000158100527_Front-1.jpg   120.03KB   1 downloads

Sorry couldn't resist :)

#24 StanimalHD

StanimalHD

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:25 AM

Thanks Chasnbons

On a serious note the machine just keeps shouting ATTENTION CALL MANAGER - Starting to get annoying haha

Attached Files

#25 mazza500

mazza500

FME Supporter

• Regulars
  • 158 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:33 AM

Thanks Chasnbons

On a serious note the machine just keeps shouting ATTENTION CALL MANAGER - Starting to get annoying haha

Well do you know where he is? 

#26 JohnRoss

JohnRoss

Gold Supporter

• Regulars
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:58 AM

Apparently this may be due to (a) battery leak and the program chip being corrupted, however this is only from reading other instances of this on the web, maybe have to get a new program chip or try and ask about for a new programmed one, or try (at your own risk) to reset it etc...

As for the alarm is there no way to silence these by flipping a DIP switch somewhere? They can be bloody scary if not expected.

Otherwise unplug the speaker plug connection until fixed.

JRSC01.png

#27 StanimalHD

StanimalHD

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:20 PM

Well do you know where he is? 

Its me haha  :biglaugh:

Apparently this may be due to (a) battery leak and the program chip being corrupted, however this is only from reading other instances of this on the web, maybe have to get a new program chip or try and ask about for a new programmed one, or try (at your own risk) to reset it etc...

As for the alarm is there no way to silence these by flipping a DIP switch somewhere? They can be bloody scary if not expected.

Otherwise unplug the speaker plug connection until fixed.

Thanks John,

I will probably take the MPU6 to a repair centre to see if they can sort it for me

#28 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:30 PM

I will probably take the MPU6 to a repair centre to see if they can sort it for me

So you found the other iButton mentioned above and it all appeared ok?

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#29 StanimalHD

StanimalHD

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:31 PM

So you found the other iButton mentioned above and it all appeared ok?

No matey cant seem to find it?

#30 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:34 PM

Well there is no point sending the board off until you do.

I presume the machine once worked or has it always been dead?

Edited by Wizard, 06 December 2017 - 12:35 PM.

#31 StanimalHD

StanimalHD

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:37 PM

Well there is no point sending the board off until you do.

I presume the machine once worked or has it always been dead?

Yes once worked, has been sat for a while hence why the battery needed replacing. so Im looking for a similar key that's on the chain?

#32 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:38 PM

Never seen one but the manual says it's shrouded, so it will be hidden somewhere

#33 StanimalHD

StanimalHD

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:42 PM

I'll keep looking for it. Thanks

#34 gtpaul

gtpaul

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 08:20 AM

New member here, good morning to all !

I came across this site when trying to solve a problem Ive got and this page came up.

I must say what a brilliant minefield of information is stored on here, a credit to everyone past and present who have inputted their knowledge.

I recently bought  a T 7 and everything was working fine, I was playing along merrily on different games and got my bank up to over £1000 then the machine stopped and a blue screen came up saying hand pay required.

Obviously I didnt have enough money in the machine to payout thus the message.

The machine came with all the keys apart from this dallas type key that allows you to enter some kind of refill mode etc.

So Im stuck at the moment as what to do.

Are these dallas keys universal or is each one unique to that particular machine?

Or is there another way I can clear that screen as I can get into some menus when I open the doors etc.

It is a pity the seller did not tell me about this as I would of disabled the coin payout and made it hand pay only.

Any info / advice much appreciated, all the very best to all.

#35 gtpaul

gtpaul

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 10:13 AM

Attached File  IMG_8396.JPG   89.76KB   0 downloads  I think this unit is pretty much redundant now as I cant access the handpay mode.

Unless barcrest have a master key which they sell or  someone can duplicate one.

Which is a shame because all the software was running great and the unit itself was all working perfect.

#36 fruitsnappa

fruitsnappa

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1304 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 10:54 AM

attachicon.gif IMG_8396.JPG  I think this unit is pretty much redundant now as I cant access the handpay mode.

Unless barcrest have a master key which they sell or  someone can duplicate one.

Which is a shame because all the software was running great and the unit itself was all working perfect.

This may help.

Attached Files

#37 gtpaul

gtpaul

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 11:06 AM

Hey fruit snapper,

Many thanks for that, I have had a look at that manual, but because I dont have that key or any idea where I can get one im stuck.

I wish the seller would of told me not to let the winnings go over a £1000 or even better supplied a key so I could of changed the setup to handpay etc.

So at the moment Ive got a pretty wooden box with lights and a blue screen.

All the best !

#38 fruitsnappa

fruitsnappa

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1304 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 01:23 PM

Hey fruit snapper,

Many thanks for that, I have had a look at that manual, but because I dont have that key or any idea where I can get one im stuck.

I wish the seller would of told me not to let the winnings go over a £1000 or even better supplied a key so I could of changed the setup to handpay etc.

So at the moment Ive got a pretty wooden box with lights and a blue screen.

All the best !

Would imagine you could disable or increase the handpay amount in the menus. Or is it a Dallas key(Fob) that your missing. Standard refill keys are available on Ebay.

#39 gtpaul

gtpaul

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 01:38 PM

Yes you are correct about disable / increase in the menus etc.

It is the Dallas keyfob that is needed and Im damned if I can find one anywhere to get into that particular menu.

Im wondering if any Dallas fob would do, if not and if i cant find one the machine is pretty much scrap which is a pity because it has 9 licensed games on ans about 30 demos.

Many thanks for you input  :thumbs_up:

#40 gtpaul

gtpaul

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 December 2020 - 11:22 AM

Hi.

After sourcing a dallas key ( i found one on ebay for £1.99 incl delivery) they must be pretty generic as this one wasn,t coded for anything.

I managed to reset the handpay and get back to the main screen and all games loaded fine.

However while in the games menu I found a game that wasnt installed (no license for that game so could only play in demo)

When I rebooted the machine it now only plays in demo with the door open and wont take notes / coins etc??

I cant uninstall that game due to the error in the pic, and cant access certain parts of the menu due to that error.

Is there anyway to reset the machine or remove that game etc.

Any advice much appreciated.

Many thanks.

PaulAttached File  IMG_20201211_121527_resized_20201219_113325832 (1).jpg   140.74KB   0 downloads

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users