As many of you may already be aware (thanks to my introduction thread),
I'm working on a layout for "Homer's Meltdown".
When I started this project a few months ago there was no proper layout for this ROM and limited images available online of sufficient quality, so I began the process of redrawing the entire thing from scratch in Photoshop.
Literally everything you see has been remade, colormatched and font-matched to the original to ensure the highest possible clarity.
This of course also makes it slightly tedious to get just right!
Tracking down the fonts was a pain in itself. There are two fonts in the set that look almost identical and are only used in a couple of places, so I didn't even manage to get the similar font found until recently!
Below are the heavily watermarked preview shots from my introduction thread, but all future updates will be posted in this thread to keep the forums tidy.
Thanks for your interest!