Fruit Machines Emulators

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 liamtails92

liamtails92

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 01:28 PM

hi there everyone ive been on this site and seen a few fruit machine emulators that am happy with but there are many that no one seems to of done that i like to request please i would like a £25 version of Casha Vania i also would like warped £35 pacman £70 jackpot Take It Or Leave It both of them £70 ones please and real layout on them all with there real music and many i havnt seen on here real layout for bank job and jackpots that rock n roll would be nice i also havnt seen money magic one on here £35 jackpot i would love to see these on this site later on another 2 machines is Billy The Quid £35 and Fruit N Nudge £250 jackpot be happy to see these thanks 

Attached Files

#2 evo1

evo1

• Regulars
  • 571 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 09:04 PM

Hi and welcome to the site,You have many requests my friend, maybe in time these may get done but it all depends on, if roms are available and artwork eg glass scans or flyers or high quality pictures. If you have any of these please feel free to share. Also please feel free to contribute a donation to the site, been as you like such memories been created.

Enjoy you stay! 

#3 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 09:32 PM

Pacman & Take It Or Leave It are non runners due to the roms we having being on MPU6, not aware of any being on MPU5 so they won't be emulated any time soon, however Count Ya Cash & It's Amazing are available.

http://www.fruit-emu...-count-ya-cash/

http://www.fruit-emu...azing-barcrest/

Jackpots That Rock & Roll and Bank Job don't have any good artwork available.

Money Magic, Warped & Billy The Quid we don't have roms for, that run. We have them for Money Spider however but the coding by Global on them make it pretty annoying to make a layout for them.

Finally Cashvania & Fruit 'n' Nudge are missing sound roms so are no goes for the moment.

#4 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 02 November 2017 - 09:59 PM

Probably get a dx out of this pic, if you dont mind a bit of glare on it

Attached Files

#5 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 10:59 PM

Right will you pm me that image. I have a decent top glass but the bottom glass is shite,im sure I can get a dx done with this image too.
Hold the bells mate.

#6 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:15 AM

Was meant to say richy at the beginning of that post, not right,auto correct on the phone.
Hold the bells mate.

#7 liamtails92

liamtails92

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:28 AM

i had no idea how any of this works with emulators am learning slowly on it and maybe i can try and find decent artwork on them machines wont be easy but worth a try thanks for your replys

#8 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 03 November 2017 - 07:09 AM

No probs Liam, love your enthusiasm I had this when first joined, still do. All those you've mentioned will become reality in time, mpu6 won't happen until a emulator update mfme6 maybe!! In the meantime enjoy your stay, get involved! And if you see any machines you would love to see emulated grab a camara and take some hi res images of it if possible even a small image can help greatly even if just a classic layout until better quality images arrive.
Maybe one day you'll be creating you own layouts too.
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#9 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 09:13 AM

Billy the quid! blimey i had forgotten about that little gem of a machine.

am i right in thinking it was built on more than 1 platform ?

#10 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 03 November 2017 - 09:30 AM

Sure there a flyer for billy but its a bit rough.

#11 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 03 November 2017 - 10:02 AM

Got it confused with butch cashidy, flyer for that.

Edited by richy1976, 03 November 2017 - 10:03 AM.

#12 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:20 PM

Billy the quid! blimey i had forgotten about that little gem of a machine.

am i right in thinking it was built on more than 1 platform ?

Eclipse & Scorpion 5 I believe, although you could count the digi version as well i guess.

#13 Mavroz

Mavroz

odd job man...

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:22 PM

Epoch Sc4 Sc5 and possibly eclipse.

I have a started Classic layout for BTK on Epoch, will get around to finishing it sooner or later.

#14 alexhob123

alexhob123

• New Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:30 PM

could someone create the original Simpsons fruit bandit exactly in this link working 100% with nothing wrong or broken thanks

Attached Files

Edited by alexhob123, 03 November 2017 - 02:33 PM.

#15 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 03 November 2017 - 05:48 PM

could someone create the original Simpsons fruit bandit exactly in this link working 100% with nothing wrong or broken thanks

try using the search bar via downloads/mfme5 you'll find its all present and correct nothing broken or you could try and emulate it yourself and you'll see although most layouts are 100% correct its Not always possible to do, of course again if you want it 100% correct you could always buy the real thing but that too could be "broken" 

#16 liamtails92

liamtails92

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:34 PM

Fruit-Machine-warped.jpgbest pic i can find for warped anyway cant wait for this new update in time and for all the machines i love most look forward to furture with better layouts better everything on this am sticking around on here and keeping a eye out hopefully some takes decent pics of machines as i havnt got any or nothing but thanks for everyones replies 

Edited by liamtails92, 03 November 2017 - 11:35 PM.

#17 prizeguy2005

prizeguy2005

• Regulars
  • 521 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:58 AM

first time i have seen warped in the bellfruit cabinet i used to own the machine on the eclipse technology. That one in the pic would run if had roms

#18 alexhob123

alexhob123

• New Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 03:53 PM

try using the search bar via downloads/mfme5 you'll find its all present and correct nothing broken or you could try and emulate it yourself and you'll see although most layouts are 100% correct its Not always possible to do, of course again if you want it 100% correct you could always buy the real thing but that too could be "broken" 

i have searched but found nothing there are ones for MFME old versions but they have Italian Job roms instead of the Simpsons roms i don't want that i want a layout of the Simpsons maygay fruit machine but with everything working 100%

#19 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 04 November 2017 - 05:32 PM

They are all here try Mfme5 downloads under epoch tech
http://www.fruit-emu...egory/48-epoch/

Edited by vectra666, 04 November 2017 - 05:33 PM.

#20 davie

davie

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 06:19 PM

ant n dec grab the ads any1 ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users