• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 08:45 PM

File Name: The Simpsons.... Homers Meltdown Wdx

File Submitter: TommyC

File Submitted: 01 Nov 2017

File Category: Epoch

Ok think i've gone as far as i can with this layout,so i've decided to release it.There seems to be alot of requests for this so i've knocked a dx up using multiple photo's and some redrawing in places,this has took an age as i was struggling with the colours of some lamps which just wouldn't lamp right. Big thanks to johnny afc for the pics of his machine,richy for the images he pmed me,johnny again for his classic and wizard for the new mfme 5x,all short cuts are as usual,some people mentioned some slight faults with the classic but i've tested everything and it all works fine,enjoy,think this is one of the hardest layouts iv'e ever done using photo's.

Click here to download this file

Hold the bells mate.

#2 prizeguy2005

prizeguy2005

• Regulars
  • 521 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 08:58 PM

thanks appreciate your efforts looks canny in the circumstances

#3 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 01 November 2017 - 09:58 PM

Cow-a-Bunga Man

final simpsons to complete the series in emulation terms thanks for this

Excellent!!!!

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#4 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 01 November 2017 - 10:01 PM

Thanks Tommy, great stuff :)

#5 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 10:54 PM

nice one thanks tommy :)

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#6 westy20040

westy20040

Layout Designer

• Regulars
  • 680 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 11:09 PM

Thanks for both versions :)

#7 shaun2097

shaun2097

• Regulars
  • 993 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 12:44 AM

sweet...thank you

Former Fruit Machine Engineer.<br /><br /> 1988-2004.

#8 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 01:02 AM

Great work Tommy, many thanks!

#9 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 02 November 2017 - 10:56 AM

Many thanks...

#10 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 06:24 PM

I can't believe all the mythering gits that asked for this have not even left a comment or a like. I find that so rude its unreal. No not spitting my dummy out,it's just people myther for months then dontbeven comment #Muppets.
Hold the bells mate.

#11 exclaret

exclaret

• Regulars
  • 83 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 06:30 PM

Fantastic layout, never played this in the arcades but was hooked late last night playing this release. Quality release thanks.

#12 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 07:37 PM

Thank you for the layouts.

#13 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 07:38 PM

I can't believe all the mythering gits that asked for this have not even left a comment or a like. I find that so rude its unreal. No not spitting my dummy out,it's just people myther for months then dontbeven comment #Muppets.

Don't let em get to you mate, there is still an element of the Gimme Gimme crew about. I sometimes feel the same way myself. I for one certainly appreciate everthing  you have done for the scene.

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#14 evo1

evo1

• Regulars
  • 571 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 07:57 PM

like i have said before we live in a take take world, with not my manners left to go around,It costs nothing to say THANK YOU, for your hard work and time knocking layouts up like this. People seem to forget without people like yourself and other layout creators and wizard not of this would be possible. Please dont let this put you off as you do make people very happy with such creations.

Thank you.

#15 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 07:57 PM

Don't let em get to you mate, there is still an element of the Gimme Gimme crew about. I sometimes feel the same way myself. I for one certainly appreciate everthing  you have done for the scene.

I can't agree more with Wizard's comment.

I also glanced over the site late last night and a similar thought entered my head in terms of few and far between response over the layout.-I do recall all the hype over the layout.

Yet over the years on the site,time after time layout creations are made and the downloads never match the comments/feedback.

Your a fantastic layout creator Tommy and the time and effort you put in is amazing considering your own personal commitments outside of the site.

On top of that all the help you try to give to people too on the site.

And I say that to all the layout creators and site management team because it is overlooked by many that you all have personal lives outside of the site.

Yet the dedication given to the site and all the emulation sites never goes unnoticed by me as I know it does not by many of us.

Yet to those who just download and leave no trail of appreciation,buck up your ideas and start to show a tad of appreciation as without Tommy and the many great people on the site we would not have any amazing slots to play and entertain us.

Huge respect to you Tommy.

And both releases are amazing mate.

Many thanks to all involved.

Jay

#16 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 08:07 PM

Wouldn't let it bother you mate. Your creations are excellent, and I for one am really happy you have created this machine in particular although only just getting round to downloading and playing it tonight. You go out of your way to do the layouts that need a lot of work and where we don't have base art and I wish I had the skill to do what you can.

As you know I attempted to do this machine but failed miserably, and I must admit I got a bit raged when I couldn't get those tricky lamps to look acceptable. So I am really glad to see you having a go at it and managing it.

People need to realise, there aren't many creators out there and without them this place would be no more. I love your work Tommy, so keep em coming as and when you can!

Cheers

#17 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 08:26 PM

Cheers guys,this wasn't aimed at our regulars at all. It's just the mythering you get then they grab and big off until something else they want. I hate the dam machine lol,but I spent the time on it for the mytherers.
Hold the bells mate.

#18 letmein

letmein

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 718 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 08:52 PM

Cheers Tommy,

M

#19 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 08:59 PM

Great looking layout Tommy.  Many thanks :)

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#20 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 03 November 2017 - 09:15 AM

Cheers guys,this wasn't aimed at our regulars at all. It's just the mythering you get then they grab and big off until something else they want. I hate the dam machine lol,but I spent the time on it for the mytherers.

Stop mythering and get on with the next lol.

Nah seriously I've said myself main times although it's not a necessity it's nice that members old and new post that simple word, "thanks"! I've been on this site for a fair while now and have always from day one (mostly) said thanks for these layouts etc even the ones I've never downloaded it's an appreciation of the site and it's members within.
I've had help from yourself Mr C and many others and still do as forget how this or that goes from time to time, so again a Big thankyou from myself for that and long may it continue.
Ramble over. .:)
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users