• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 08:06 PM

Just gets wearing on the forums when you have people asking how to start an amstrad game with a ps2 controller.

#22 freebucksguy

freebucksguy

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 10:46 PM

You mean retropie not retroarch never seen the point of turning a computer into a glorified console it can do so much more

Mine is a desktop gaming system and a Kodi box. it is worth getting the compile right it can run a lot

#23 Twostroker

Twostroker

• New Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 11:07 PM

Yes. There's plenty of good stuff to talk about too though- it might not be the Raspberry pi itself but lots of people use the Ipac2 for wiring up genuine arcade buttons.

I use one and it's nice and simple. The guys that play a lot of Fruit Emus might be interested in this- you could esentialy take a button panel from a scrap fruit machine and wire it up to your pc or laptop via usb... using the switches in the buttons you wire it to the ipac2. Instead of pressing 1-2-3-4 to hold input on your keyboard for example, you push your genuine fruity buttons on your panel and the iPac sends 1-2-3-4 as key input. So instead of playing with a keyboard you have a proper fruity button interface to play with. You can make coin input buttons out of coin entry bezel or do what you like if you dont want to stop there.

Attached Files

#24 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 08:01 PM

What compile options do you use for your. \configure sure i got a ffmpeg error when i tried last time?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users