Blade Runner 2049

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:56 PM

WOW only just got home from watching The Movie "Blade Runner 2049" It runs for 2 hours & 50 Minutes but sooo worth it.

I never thought it was tied much to the first movie but it is so if you ain't seen the first movie called Blade Runner

i advise you watch it but watch the original 1982 version and not the directors cut as the directors cut ruined it

and that is the opinion of most and not just mine,

I don't want to give anything away but obviously there is gonna be a third movie for sure.

The trailer done the movie no justice as it far exceeded my expectations ! Can't wait for the Blu-Ray Release 1f642.png

Attached Files

Edited by Bandits, 06 October 2017 - 11:03 PM.

:) Hold Yer Plums Or Go For The Melons :)

#2 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 07:15 AM

Personally im still in shock. in 50% in thinking it was shockingly crap, and 50% in thinking it was great.

I'll no release any spoilers yet, as im sure their are many who have not seen it - but given im the site content manager of Bladezone.com, i know BR more than most. 

You would have to be a die hard to know some info more than me. Most I already knew, but then when i joined BZ, i had access to the whole archive (www.bladezone.com) which includes quite literally everything from music, props and of course the spinner.

With the background i had, BR was always going to be hard to beat, it was a cult classic!

I`'' give it a while before i give spoliers away, but for the mean time, here is the Bladezone forum on facebook -

https://www.facebook...nnerRoundtable/

http://www.bladezone.com/

Edited by nails, 07 October 2017 - 07:16 AM.

#3 Pook

Pook

More human than human.

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 02:34 PM

As can be seen from my avatar over the 17yrs of FME you can see I'm a Blade Runner fan and have been in two minds over a sequel for many years. Not seen it yet but hope to within the next week, after watching several trailers and interviews momentum has been growing and I fear I may be expecting too much. So many questions of how they will do a sequel especially how the DC made us reinterpret the film.

It's like watching england for 4 years, how dull and lackluster they are, saying we will be shit at the world cup. Yet when we kick off our first game I'm convinced we'll will the tournament. My main concern is the director, I could not see the attraction with 'the arrival', pretentious bollocks and I hope I don't feel the same about BR  come next week.

In fact I'm probably more excited about watching the first one again to give the wife a base before we go.

giphy.gif

dxspin.gif.1990cda2521f8b579dadc6cbba572

Click to visit my site.

#4 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 04:59 PM

lol, i had to do a run-down with the missus before we went!

feel free to ask me questions peeps and i`ll try my best to answer.

there's a real twist that i didnt see coming...............................  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users