astra party games soundtrack

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tyfue

tyfue

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 06:56 PM

Does anyone have Astra's Party Games soundtrack like the top board music and character voices for example!?!? All suggestions or anyone has them, could you kindly reply to me if you can send and send through Gmail or this website if possible.

All help appreciated 

:)

#2 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:13 AM

Does anyone have Astra's Party Games soundtrack like the top board music and character voices for example!?!? All suggestions or anyone has them, could you kindly reply to me if you can send and send through Gmail or this website if possible.

All help appreciated 

:)

Hi tyfue and welcome to Fruit Emu.

As far as I know(but dont quote me as im no tech fobe lol) you can transfrer the sounds from a slot game straight into your pc/laptop etc.

Party Time is emulated but party games is only available as an simulation through the site REELS OF FUN.

I'm unsure re sounds through a simulation,you would have to check out the site.

If you want to have the sounds of Party time ,this is available by downloading the new emulator MFME 5.1 and then downloading the partytime slot.

Hope that helps.

Jay

#3 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:19 PM

Don't think you can get the sounds yet, like in Bar X and other synth type machines like lite a nudge. Wizard, hint hint for MFME 5.2 please?

#4 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 05:09 PM

Don't think you can get the sounds yet, like in Bar X and other synth type machines like lite a nudge. Wizard, hint hint for MFME 5.2 please?

Yeah was unsure when I was replying to the post.

I know you could store the tunes in MFME1,2,3 and 9-well I recall doing so for the ghost train tune on the feature money belt. :err:

Jay

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: astra, party games, soundtrack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users