#1 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 26 July 2017 - 05:56 AM

Starting price a quid, only one out of three works but could be easy fix if you've the room
http://www.ebay.co.u...sd=232416474859
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#2 FruitBash

FruitBash

Triple 7 Engineer

• Regulars
  • 430 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:21 PM

It says "very rare" wtf!?!?!?!?!?!

<div><strong>Forum aimed specifically at Barcrest Triple 777 fruit machine</strong> - <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='<a href='http://www.supremeso.../t7/index.php''class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://www.supremeso...a></div></a><br />
<div> </div><br />
<div> </div><br />
<div> </div><br />
<div> </div>

#3 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 05:03 PM

TBH  only one working out of three is quire rare  LOL

Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook....131728946893342
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#4 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 06 August 2017 - 05:37 PM

Quite rare to have all four working these days, I see a lot of arenas with only three instead of the usual four players now is this something to do with extra tax per machine?

Edited by vectra666, 06 August 2017 - 05:37 PM.

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#5 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:39 PM

Quite rare to have all four working these days, I see a lot of arenas with only three instead of the usual four players now is this something to do with extra tax per machine?

Gaming duty these days is worked out as a percentage, so it can't be that.

#6 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:56 PM

I was in Skeg over the weekend, Ingoldmells to be precise, played in loads of arcades but got sick of a lot of machines either not taking the new pound coins or them being a hassle to accept them, really put me off playing in the 18 area or get involved with anything. The real pisser is that the machines are floated with new pounds coins that the coin mechs won't accept.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#7 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:12 PM

I was in Skeg over the weekend, Ingoldmells to be precise, played in loads of arcades but got sick of a lot of machines either not taking the new pound coins or them being a hassle to accept them, really put me off playing in the 18 area or get involved with anything. The real pisser is that the machines are floated with new pounds coins that the coin mechs won't accept.

J

Yes , this is most annoying ... ventured out to the coast about a month ago .. Got change of £10 and only a couple of machines would accept the new £1 , paid them out no problem wouldn't take them back.

And when i went up to the change desk and asked if i could get old pound coins for them i got scowled at as though i'd just murdered my whole family..

You would think these arcades would be better prepared by now , they knew this change was happening months and months ago...

Is it just lazy arcade owners or the cost involved in changing the coin mech's over..?

Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#8 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 08:41 PM

J

Appears to be a problem mainly with Astra machines-party time and bullion bars in particular.

Since the mech changes they are also struggling with the old £ coin too.

Post October(and the end of the old £coin) or the acceptance of it,I can see many Astra slots up for sale and/or heading for the scrap heap.

Jay

#9 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:15 PM

Very true, saw a 3 player PartyTime at Lowestoft Pier yesterday, with an 'Out Of Order ' sign !!! Oh , and the old 'Bullion Bars' has been replaced with the new version that has 'Top Game ' feature.

Edited by ricardo de ponsa, 06 August 2017 - 10:17 PM.

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users