Sr5i coin mesh problems

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 devandy

devandy

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 10:49 AM

Hi every one, I’m new here and new to fruit machines so please take it easy on me.

I have a Barcrest Take it or Leave it MPU6 with SR5I coin mesh I have spoken to some people to get it update for the new £ 1 coin but every one I spoke to tells me that it can’t be done.

So I have looked around the site and found  that if I update the coin mesh to a cashflow cf9524e all my problems will disappear however I can find one to buy but there are two cashflow CF9520e (GBFC0502) on ebay.

Can some one please tell me the difference from the CF9520e to CF9524e coin mesh and will it work on my machine.

Or if anyone knows where I can get a CF9524e coin mesh as I have tried e-service.co.uk and they don’t have any in stock and couldn’t tell me when they will be in.

Many Thanks

#2 slippery

slippery

Steve

• Regulars
  • 153 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:53 AM

Firstly hello devandy. welcome to the site. I have a Barcrest MPU6 machine and can confirm I'm running a CF9524e coin mech with the latest software ( new 5p/10p/£1 and old £1 ). 

pic enclosed.

From the MPU6 manual .......

The MPU6 Horizon cabinet can be fitted with the Money Controls SR5e or Mars Cash flow CF9524e coin

mechanisms operating on the CCtalk serial protocol. Please note that the earlier Mars CF9524e coin
mech’s cannot be used in the Horizon machines, as they do not support CC Talk serial mode.

hope this helps bud 

Attached Files

#3 Janandsteve

Janandsteve

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 09:23 PM

Hi

Would you happen to have the game manual for take it or leave it? I’ve got the generic mpu6 manual, but was after the actual game manual

Many thanks

Steve

Hi every one, I’m new here and new to fruit machines so please take it easy on me.
I have a Barcrest Take it or Leave it MPU6 with SR5I coin mesh I have spoken to some people to get it update for the new £ 1 coin but every one I spoke to tells me that it can’t be done.
So I have looked around the site and found  that if I update the coin mesh to a cashflow cf9524e all my problems will disappear however I can find one to buy but there are two cashflow CF9520e (GBFC0502) on ebay.

Can some one please tell me the difference from the CF9520e to CF9524e coin mesh and will it work on my machine.
Or if anyone knows where I can get a CF9524e coin mesh as I have tried e-service.co.uk and they don’t have any in stock and couldn’t tell me when they will be in.
Many Thanks

#4 rocky100

rocky100

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 09:38 AM

https://www.fruitmachinesales.co.ukhave a quick look on this site, just seen an SR5i coin mech for £40, and it's new £1 coin ready. They also offer reprogramming of your old mech for £15, and looking on the drop down list, are able to programme the SR5i.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users