• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:17 PM

File Name: Just The Ticket Wdx Light

File Submitter: TommyC

File Submitted: 05 Feb 2017

File Category: Epoch

Here's a separate dx this one is much lighter than the dark version released,this is to cater for all who don't like a dark layout. Massive thanks to gemini17 for the info and for testing the layout :)

Click here to download this file

Hold the bells mate.

#2 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:44 PM

Thanks T.C., dark or light makes no difference to me!!!! :nah: :biglaugh: Cheers.

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

#3 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:03 PM

Awesome, Cheers Tommy.

:) Hold Yer Plums Or Go For The Melons :)

#4 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:56 PM

Thanks T.C, think this one has a great sound package from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, might save the samples. What's the jackpot set to? Like Ricardo, light or dark makes no difference, got the lighter one so my mother or my other friends can see it better. I'd class myself as a Mike TV from this great film as I love watching TV with audio description and 5 live extra right now, our living room is like a bar atmosphere with the Africa cup of nations and this new release in the background!

#5 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:06 PM

Here's the empty for the slot which works on the emulation.

The trick is to get the 5 tickets in the feature-easier said than done!-may take £80 plus to get this.

Then take the top feature.-with the large £amounts.

After that avoid all feature ticket entries on the reels.

Just go for any symbol wins so you can then gambol to the jackpot-it will gambol to the jackpot every win you get. As long as you don't get a feature entry.

The feature entry stops the empty/cheat.

Sadly although it works on the £25emu . I have had the feature entry come in on it's own and then stop the empty.

I never recall this happening in the arcades but then I never played the £25 version-They were set at £15/30p.

If the slot can be changed to £15 this may stop the feature coming in after you have triggered the 5 tickets for the empty.

Jay

#6 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:42 PM

Thanks for the empty! Managed to get the jackpot! "I won! I did it I did it!"

#7 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 10:02 PM

Thank You

#8 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 10:07 PM

In the wild you could plug it before feature rolls in if I remember correctly.

pS Many thanks for the layout :)

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#9 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 10:26 PM

In the wild you could plug it before feature rolls in if I remember correctly.

pS Many thanks for the layout :)

J

plug it??-don't follow fuzion?

It is odd as I only recall the £15 version and never remember it ever giving a feature once the emptier was triggered.

Cracking game none the less.

Jay

#10 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 10:30 PM

Here's the empty for the slot which works on the emulation.

The trick is to get the 5 tickets in the feature-easier said than done!-may take £80 plus to get this.

Then take the top feature.-with the large £amounts.

After that avoid all feature ticket entries on the reels.

Just go for any symbol wins so you can then gambol to the jackpot-it will gambol to the jackpot every win you get. As long as you don't get a feature entry.

The feature entry stops the empty/cheat.

Sadly although it works on the £25emu . I have had the feature entry come in on it's own and then stop the empty.

I never recall this happening in the arcades but then I never played the £25 version-They were set at £15/30p.

If the slot can be changed to £15 this may stop the feature coming in after you have triggered the 5 tickets for the empty.

Jay

Just to add to this-If you get the IM board(invinsble) and /or it just gives you a jackpot board-getting this will not trigger the emptier.

Only the 5 golden tickets will.

So if you get the IM board or a jackpot just load up the game again whilst in the jackpot sequence before it totals up the winnings.

If it banks the £25 ,then add at least £100 in credits onto what you already started to play to try and force the 5 golden tickets :nah:

It can be very brutal if you mess up the feature trick.

Jay

#11 letmein

letmein

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 718 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 10:37 PM

Thanks Tommy, looks brill.

M

#12 sdaint

sdaint

• New Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 02:42 PM

Many thanks for both

#13 yorkstar

yorkstar

• Regulars
  • 79 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 08:44 PM

Well 38 quid in for the 5 golden tickets then boom about 20 odd jackpots in a row 96 in and 500 out at the moment,  could be here all night, feature still hasnt dropped in so emptier keeps working.

Crazy this stuff happend back in the day, even more depressing i didnt have clue, playing it normally and probably loosing,  for those in the know with this machine and others, they must of made a pretty penny,   remember these in bookies so good chance of a notey and a full 250 hopper nice.

#14 simplyred1

simplyred1

• Regulars
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:06 PM

Sorry for being a tad thick!!! But is there a quick way of resolving the display issues? or is it just the norm? The machine is only showing half ?and i have to keep scrolling up down and across?

Regards!!

Carl

#15 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:20 PM

Make sure when you load the emulator, under file, preferences, you have shrink to fit checked with a tick in the box.

I and at least one other person, has had this issue before, even when having shrink to fit checked, so if you have it checked, try unchecking and rechecking and then if no difference, try pressing f1, f2, f3 to swap between display modes, then if necessary, try unchecking and checking shrink to fit again.

If no luck, I'd re-download the layout and before loading it, make sure shrink to fit is checked.

#16 simplyred1

simplyred1

• Regulars
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:27 PM

absolute diamond!!! Thankyou very much!!!

Glad to be donating to this great site

Every little helps ;)

Carl

#17 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 11:53 PM

Well 38 quid in for the 5 golden tickets then boom about 20 odd jackpots in a row 96 in and 500 out at the moment,  could be here all night, feature still hasnt dropped in so emptier keeps working.

Crazy this stuff happend back in the day, even more depressing i didnt have clue, playing it normally and probably loosing,  for those in the know with this machine and others, they must of made a pretty penny,   remember these in bookies so good chance of a notey and a full 250 hopper nice.

Yes mate they were emptied regularly!

Sadly I only ever played the 30p/£15 version and most of them only held a max of £125 in the hoppers -so emptied quickly. :err:

I'm no advocate of cheats or emptiers but this particular glitch was known by most people I knew in Leeds,back then!

Most regular gamblers shared tips etc where I was from but now it almost appears to be behind closed doors!

So a minority have made 100,000's from the slots whilst the majority are still in the dark.

Hence why I stick to the free emulations now.

I refuse to put in my hard earned cash into slots- for some bunch of sad low life's who sculk around the arcades waiting to pounce on peoples miss fortune.

Get a job and a life!!

When the above emptier/cheat was out and I was hooked with the slots,I was also working-sometimes upto 60hours a week.

I know i'm not alone(re work etc) but it does boil my blood the amount of loser's that do trawl the arcades. :nah:

Rant over. lol

Jay

#18 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 09:17 AM

I can agree with you there 100% there Gemini, for example when I go into quicksilver, now no longer named this as it is changing hands and has bigger stakes and new machines being shipped in, I regularly hear people winning, say, £25 on OXO super reels and collect their winnings, then SOME people stuff their winnings back in and plus more notes going in and they lose the lot! I do know one person who was kind enough to give me a fiver and shared me £2 of his winnings but again this is rare and another bloke who walked out the arcade a winner, money well spent on hopefully something other than slots. However, he did alarm the note accepter and I thought a fire engine was traveling past until I realised what was going on. If anyone can get hold of the OXO super reels alarm sound, I'd love it for my iPhone! haha. Regards, I have finished.

#19 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 10:48 AM

Trouble with this type of emptier was that it wasn't a free win so after you'd finished exploiting the bug it wouldn't be a great machine to play.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users