20 replies to this topic

#1 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:34 PM

I haven't had any internet for the last two days at home thanks to wonderful Virgin Media so I made a start on this while I was waiting for it to come back

I wanted to try a machine with a disc reel so I'm looking forward to this one it may take a few weeks

Before anyone says the buttons will not be like that when its finished so don't panic lol

Attached Files

• Attached File  WIP.jpg   197.71KB   4 downloads

#2 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 09:54 PM

Good stuff. :)

#3 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 01:22 AM

Looks like a nice crisp image.
Hold the bells mate.

#4 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 05:34 AM

looks awesome

:) Hold Yer Plums Or Go For The Melons :)

#5 FruitTim90

FruitTim90

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 10:28 AM

I haven't had any internet for the last two days at home thanks to wonderful Virgin Media so I made a start on this while I was waiting for it to come back

I wanted to try a machine with a disc reel so I'm looking forward to this one it may take a few weeks

Before anyone says the buttons will not be like that when its finished so don't panic lol

Hi beucegeorge, sorry I really do apologise for going off topic but I just want to quote you on this with not having any internet with Virgin Media, I have been with them for several months and have had nothing but problems with them. My comnection drops out like every hour, sometimes every 15 minutes, and then it will be ok for a week, and then again, will have more problems. They are constantly switching my service off and they state "there is a fault in your area, an engineer is on their way to fix it" < that has happened about 5 times since I have been with them. The biggest problem is the Xbox One, it just does not seem compatible with Virgin Media, constant disconnects etc etc, but I also have this with my other devices, so yeah I just wanted to quote you, I used to be with EE and had nothing but problems with them, that's why I switched to "the fastest and most reliable, best broadband service, "Virgin Media"

I also have the Superhub 2, would be interesting to know which router you have and what we can do about this, absoloutely terrible, sorry to blow up your thread again honestly.

#6 RUKI2909

RUKI2909

• Regulars
  • 352 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 03:28 PM

looks great thanks :)

Posted Image

#7 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 03:35 PM

Good to see a disc reel machine not many been done
Posted Image

#8 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:53 PM

Here is a update

Attached Files

• Attached File  WIP.jpg   257.75KB   0 downloads

#9 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:56 PM

Hi beucegeorge, sorry I really do apologise for going off topic but I just want to quote you on this with not having any internet with Virgin Media, I have been with them for several months and have had nothing but problems with them. My comnection drops out like every hour, sometimes every 15 minutes, and then it will be ok for a week, and then again, will have more problems. They are constantly switching my service off and they state "there is a fault in your area, an engineer is on their way to fix it" < that has happened about 5 times since I have been with them. The biggest problem is the Xbox One, it just does not seem compatible with Virgin Media, constant disconnects etc etc, but I also have this with my other devices, so yeah I just wanted to quote you, I used to be with EE and had nothing but problems with them, that's why I switched to "the fastest and most reliable, best broadband service, "Virgin Media"

I also have the Superhub 2, would be interesting to know which router you have and what we can do about this, absoloutely terrible, sorry to blow up your thread again honestly.

Hi Tim to be honest the service is ok most of the time but once a month I lose it for a day or so I have always put it down to the area I live in but I know Virgin Media are total w@nkers when you try to talk to them about it

I also have a Superhub2 and the WiFi signal is a total joke I can be sat next to it and I still have issues using What's App to call someone

#10 Magz

Magz

• Regulars
  • 887 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:13 PM

Get a proper router such as:

https://www.amazon.c...ar cable router

Set the "SuperHub" to bridging mode and plug the WAN from your router into it.

Connect everything behind your router and you'll have a lot fewer issues.

I used to get cutouts and disconnects as well. It seems Virgin update (automatically without asking) their routers and this often causes issues whilst the service adapts.

Note that your Internet IP address will change when you do the above...

#11 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:19 PM

Have you sorted out the base layout for this yet ?

If so, do you want one so you don't have to worry about that...

Attached File  bigshot.jpg   445.4KB   0 downloads

...drop me a PM if that will help you.

#12 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:32 PM

Reg thanks for your offer of help mate I have sorted that side of it have you had much chance to play this one I can't believe how evil it is I've had 3 Jackpots in £400

I'm all lamped ready to go I'm just working on the reel's and Seg's and trying to get the Cashpots too £25

#13 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:14 PM

Bruce make sure your using the k rom as the single site one will be shite. I know you probs already are, some reads were crap for some reason. Thats magic was another dodgey one at times.
Hold the bells mate.

#14 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 04:16 PM

Tommy I'm going to change the Roms and see what happens thanks for the advice :)

#15 innfection

innfection

Requestor/Bug Finder/Resourcer/

• Regulars
  • 761 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 04:26 AM

Did this get released?

Resourcer/Bug Finder 

#16 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 15 May 2020 - 12:00 AM

This one did.

https://www.fruit-em...ckpot-30p-play/

#17 innfection

innfection

• Regulars
  • 761 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 09:49 AM

Ah ok did hi spirits get released?

Resourcer/Bug Finder 

#18 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 15 May 2020 - 02:44 PM

Ah ok did hi spirits get released?

Check the bloody lists I keep pointing you to or the MFME gallery over at DIF... :(

#19 innfection

innfection

• Regulars
  • 761 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 04:37 PM

I did and couldn't find image hi spirits that is

Edited by innfection, 15 May 2020 - 04:37 PM.

Resourcer/Bug Finder 

#20 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 15 May 2020 - 04:56 PM

I did and couldn't find image hi spirits that is

its not been released thats why, well not in dx form anywyas

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users