813 replies to this topic

#341 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 04:00 PM

Coinworld has a bit of an odd CHR, but I'm sure Wizard said that he had these all sorted. Is there a coinworld CHR option? If there is I can probably find the values for you.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#342 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 04:11 PM

No, no obvious Coinworld CHR option. It was set to BWB pre v5. Barcrest and BWB early the other options.

I'm sure Wizard will give us a definitive answer.

#343 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 10 June 2017 - 05:15 PM

Seans strange as Big Ben classic is fine although the lamps were completely wrong.
Another for you, I uploaded ROMs for empires cannonball run lo tech they appear to be complete but needs a chr set for em as got error51 looks to be (E0_ _) going by other empire lo techs but I ain't a clue how to get the right numbers

Edited by vectra666, 10 June 2017 - 05:17 PM.

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#344 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 05:40 PM

I thin Wizard said he wasn't bothered about Coinworld.

I was hoping it was due to Bear X and Cash Cops.

#345 wearecity

wearecity

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 05:44 PM

I thin Wizard said he wasn't bothered about Coinworld.

I was hoping it was due to Bear X and Cash Cops.

He did, although, I've a feeling, he's a man who doesn't like to be beaten, so I guess if he gets the info, he'll get them working someday.

#346 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:14 PM

Yeah he did say he wasn't fussed about those.  I think they are terrible machines to be honest but each to their own.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#347 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:20 PM

Dond's are crap but them and coinworld's like big ben, happy streak, bear x need to be included as they like donds are well known and part of fruity history used to love playing big ben the three player

#348 wearecity

wearecity

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 02:17 AM

Something a bit different I have converted Pook's cracking looking, Caesar's Palace DX from Jpemu to MFME.

Thanks to Pete W for the conversion tool and the instructions contained in the tool.

The tool doesn't convert and set up everything, so I'm afraid Pook's port hole reel lamps have gone for a burton (I think he used them exclusively on Jpemu),  I've used his Wizard Of Odds Lamps instead.

I've put in a coin mech and it now has clickable/touchable buttons.

I've set it for 25p £15 80%.

I've play tested it for about an hour, with no issues, so hopefully I've set everything up correctly (of course any advice will be welcome if I haven't). I definitely will look at converting some more, as there are some great looking DX's that were only released for Jpemu.

Attached Files

#349 wearecity

wearecity

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 03:52 AM

Couldn't resist doing another , JPEMU to MFME conversion. Same as above, except this didn't have port holes in the first place 

Pook's brilliant looking - Go For Gold DX

Didn't give much thought to naming Caesar Palace above, but as the name, needs to be inputted for layout, I should have named it by Pook, as of course it's all his fantastic work in the first place.

Attached Files

#350 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 16 June 2017 - 08:04 AM

Nice one! any chance you can convert big wheel as would love to see that in dx form via mfme. As you say some cracking layouts in jpmemu I think big banker is another jpmemu exclusive too. I did convert some then remade them for mfme.
Cheers

Edited by vectra666, 16 June 2017 - 08:05 AM.

#351 wearecity

wearecity

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 03:50 PM

Unfortunately Big Wheel, throws up an error in the converter, so the conversion doesn't complete to work with the layout.

Trying to convert a couple of Bfmulator machines, Make a Million and Showtime Spectacular. Make A Million, converts, but has a perkey error 44, which I can't get passed, it play fine with side door checked open on the f9 display. Other minor issue it has a token refill message as well.

Showtime, after you load the roms in, just moves the reels slightly, then nothing happens. It's probably configuration issues, I've had a search around the forums, mainly the mecca and can't find any info to assist me.

I've attached Make a Million, so can someone take a look, as once the error perkey error is sorted, I reckon it's probably good to go on MFME. Might need to check the config to make sure meters and door numbers are correct.

Attached Files

#352 DAD

DAD

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 542 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:13 PM

Here's Showtime Spectacular I converted for MFME.  Don't think I relesed this or an updated version, but anyway it should give you some pointers.

Attached Files

#353 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:19 PM

If we got flyers or pics for the above machines they can be remade.

#354 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:21 PM

I got showtime and make million mfme already.

#355 DAD

DAD

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 542 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:22 PM

Unfortunately Big Wheel, throws up an error in the converter, so the conversion doesn't complete to work with the layout.

Trying to convert a couple of Bfmulator machines, Make a Million and Showtime Spectacular. Make A Million, converts, but has a perkey error 44, which I can't get passed, it play fine with side door checked open on the f9 display. Other minor issue it has a token refill message as well.

Showtime, after you load the roms in, just moves the reels slightly, then nothing happens. It's probably configuration issues, I've had a search around the forums, mainly the mecca and can't find any info to assist me.

I've attached Make a Million, so can someone take a look, as once the error perkey error is sorted, I reckon it's probably good to go on MFME. Might need to check the config to make sure meters and door numbers are correct.

Yeah Make a Million Runs OK, you just need to make up the checkboxes for Stake, JP and Percent.  The Showtime layout I just uploaded will show you which ones if you widen it a little.  Might need a play around to get the correct ones you need.

#356 wearecity

wearecity

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:23 PM

Here's Showtime Spectacular I converted for MFME.  Don't think I relesed this or an updated version, but anyway it should give you some pointers.

Excellent Dad, got any more up your unreleased sleeve  :)

This was the done I was going to convert, so that's another one down.

If we got flyers or pics for the above machines they can be remade.

I guess so, but as a quick fix, the conversions where they work, seem to do the job very well. So glad I looked at the conversion tools, considering it's 12 years old, it does a very good job. I wonder if Pete continued working on the tool.

#357 wearecity

wearecity

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:29 PM

Yeah Make a Million Runs OK, you just need to make up the checkboxes for Stake, JP and Percent.  The Showtime layout I just uploaded will show you which ones if you widen it a little.  Might need a play around to get the correct ones you need.

Thanks, will take a look and update.

I got showtime and make million mfme already.

When looking at what to convert I looked at the downloads here and couldn't find a Make a Million or Showtime for MFME, so that's why I decided to have a go at them. So I've either missed them, or they never made the downloads here.  :)

#358 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:34 PM

Make a million, coin mech dont click so made it into a button.

Some one else might be able make it look better.

Doesnt seem to be a lamp in the coin slot.

Attached Files

Edited by richy1976, 16 June 2017 - 04:35 PM.

#359 DAD

DAD

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 542 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:34 PM

Thanks, will take a look and update.

When looking at what to convert I looked at the downloads here and couldn't find a Make a Million or Showtime for MFME, so that's why I decided to have a go at them. So I've either missed them, or they never made the downloads here.  :)

The more I think about it I'm sure I released a DX of Showtime with a full cab but can't find it anywhere.

{Edit} Yeah I did it was for AMBER lol

http://dadsfme.co.uk...ts/layout21.jpg

#360 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:40 PM

Any chance you can re-release the full CAb showtime for mfme dad, I found bfmemulator a lot harder to convert compared to jpmemu, tried doing club make a million classic for a possible dx but wasn't having it, I did make a million yonks back or someone did it for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users