Photo
- - - - -

BELLFRUIT DOND 'THE BIG ONE' - HOW TO GET TO EXTENDED TEST SETUP?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bladefan2

bladefan2

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 321 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 01:49 PM

Hi folks

I have purchased a new dongle for my DOND machine, except after following the instructions in the manual on entering the 'extended test setup' screens, it doesn't tell me how to get to these screens.  And RH4 I would take as being the 'COLLECT' button when I press this simultaneously with the green 'test' button on the MPU board, but still can't get it to the 'extended test setup' screens (i.e., test reels, test coins, test buttons, etc).

Please can anyone help as I'm losing my rag with this lol

cheers

JJ

*Merry Christmas by the way !!

#2 renoufchr

renoufchr

Arcade Mod

• Regulars
  • 396 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 02:00 PM

To get scorp 6s into test mode make sure both doors are open,  press the green test button followed by the top up button on the hopper

once into the test menu you have 3 buttons flashing start will be enter and the two to the left will go through the menu forward and backwards. There is a few extra hidden options you get to by holding the button to the left of the 3 flashing and continuning through the menu

#3 bladefan2

bladefan2

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 321 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 02:18 PM

Thank you very much. I shall try this shortly. Will let you know outcome. Cheers!

#4 bladefan2

bladefan2

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 321 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 06:57 PM

Wow. That worked! I was pressing both buttons rather than one then next. That's worked now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users