#61 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 02:04 PM

ahh i see, any chance of the other sounds turning up one day

The sounds are in the ROMs, like MPU5

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#62 Winnie

Winnie

• New Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 02:59 PM

Have we got the other sounds for this three player, the ones I know of say player one it's youuuuuu!!!
Or just player two?, when they go up.
And whats that funny noise when it comes back down never heard that before on p time.
Are these the correct sounds?

Finally what does the FC25 mean on the alpha?, shouldn't it read PT25.

Hi, dip switch 4 on bank 2 turns on the Player One sounds although on my machine it is distorted and seemed to do weird things to the set up (e.g. would start feature and give a losing spin on the first go). So use at your own risk!

I'm using a mac with parallels running windows 10 so can't seem to get this to work. just wondering if anyone else is using a mac and managed to get it working. every other game is fine. I'm guessing it has something to do with the network side of it .

I'm running this fine on Windows 10 on Parallels 11 on a 2013 MacBook Pro. Are you using the IP address for Windows? (Not your Mac's IP address)

#63 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 04:02 PM

Hi, dip switch 4 on bank 2 turns on the Player One sounds although on my machine it is distorted and seemed to do weird things to the set up (e.g. would start feature and give a losing spin on the first go). So use at your own risk!

Thanks for the info, looks like you need to set that DIP on all the units, as according to the manual it changes the messaging format. Seems to work ok on mine after doing that.

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#64 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 06:13 PM

Thanks to all! Just got jackpot on PT Red. Get in! It feels like I'm in a virtual arcade!

#65 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 15 November 2016 - 07:59 PM

original reel bands not sure if anything is of use

Attached Files

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#66 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 15 November 2016 - 10:03 PM

Thanks for those Vectra666.

Also, if anyone is having perfomance issues with the topbox, I've uploaded a replacement .fml file "PartyTime_topbox_1.zip".

#67 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 10:06 PM

Thanks Reg, Just to add, this will fix the distorted top box exit sound.

#68 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 16 November 2016 - 08:30 AM

I'm running this fine on Windows 10 on Parallels 11 on a 2013 MacBook Pro. Are you using the IP address for Windows? (Not your Mac's IP address)

Tried this dip setting last night the sounds are ok, what I found though p time no2 had no3 and no3 had no2 sounds so swapped the coloured etc around but as said the top box went wrong I had jp but never gave it. More investigation tonight

Edited by vectra666, 16 November 2016 - 08:32 AM.

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users