Posted 12 November 2016 - 08:15 AM

cheers will give it a go. looks great

#23 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 08:25 AM

I'm not criticising your layouts, I think they are extremely good. I just wondered why you would spend countless hours creating it, then not spend another few minutes making sure the note acceptor works, and topping up the machine?

I know it wasn't a criticism Wizard, I will add those features in the future layouts. Its just things like that don't cross my mind when making a layout so doesn't feel like I've missed something when I release them. 

#24 mpufella

mpufella

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 08:55 AM

thanks for this...... cant get enuff of the dond...... makes u realise how much money u waste in the wild.....

#25 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 09:08 AM

Another very good DX. Pleased you're enjoying them and hope to see you continue.

While I agree that emulation should be about getting things as near as possible,it also doesn't hurt for the end user to have to go in and tweak bits and pieces now and then. Some fixes are so easy to do and even easier when someone gives instructions.

In this case the note acceptor more often than not didn't work on machines I played around this time, so the emulation is spot on for me lol.

#26 Chopaholic

Chopaholic

Manx Muppet

• Regulars
  • 220 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 09:33 AM

Hi Stoney thank you very much for this release and also the other DX layouts you have released for V5, all of them are great and particularly impressive considering they are your first proper attempts!

I haven't put much time into any of them yet simply because there's so much new stuff to play at the moment, but will be getting my teeth into them properly in due course :)

It's good to see you taking the comments others are making on board, they're just little 'quality of life' improvements (i.e. no REFILL CASH nag on boot-up) which true enough people can fix themselves but not everyone will know how to, so nice to know they will be added into future releases.

Anyway, thanks again for your releases, they are much appreciated. I have the artistic talent of a fruitfly and the layout creation skills to match - so the efforts of all the layout creators, both classic and DX, are something I am very grateful for.

Fruit machine emulation YouTube shenanigans - https://www.youtube....c/DegsyDegworth

#27 Ferro

Ferro

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 06:14 PM

Thank you very much.

#28 wolf676

wolf676

• Regulars
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 01:44 PM

Thank you!