Photo

{Epoch}Global - Jackpots That Rock & Roll (Classic)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 01:29 PM

File Name: Global - Jackpots That Rock & Roll (Classic)

File Submitter: Matty.N

File Submitted: 11 Nov 2016

File Category: Epoch

Time for one of my all time favourite machines and what a machine for Epoch to die out on, Presenting: Globals Jackpots That Rock & Roll, one of the many clones of Money Spider/Warped/Juggling Jackpots but this gives a fun game and has an amazing sound package.

For this release I did hope to do a £5/£25/£35 set up but it seems the rom is fixed to £35. Additionally like Rockstar & Bank Job that will be coming after I'm still missing the proper reels so will update them when i'm able to. No note acceptor fitted either as again this seems to be locked out of this particular rom set.

Thanks to Mavroz for the roms, saved the day when I saw the rom.dat was missing a full set.

Keys are the usual with the exceptions being

S - Big Shot
B - Bonus
P - Cashpot

Have fun & enjoy

Click here to download this file

#2 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 02:49 PM

Did they seriously not change any of the features or board layout from Rockstar to this or vice versa. Unbelievable.

Again though, a very good representation of the machine, but this time of course, I know what all the features do, despite their names not really giving a clue.

EDIT.......emulator problem or problem with layout, or me not understanding how it works, but when you put coins in, it registers, in the out not in the in meter.

Edited by wearecity, 11 November 2016 - 02:57 PM.

#3 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 03:01 PM

Ah, I see what happens, it register in out, but then, each credit you play it puts it back in out and adds to the in meter.

#4 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 03:08 PM

Did they seriously not change any of the features or board layout from Rockstar to this or vice versa. Unbelievable.

Again though, a very good representation of the machine, but this time of course, I know what all the features do, despite their names not really giving a clue.

EDIT.......emulator problem or problem with layout, or me not understanding how it works, but when you put coins in, it registers, in the out not in the in meter.

They did! Rock 'n' Roll on Rockstar became Rockstar on this one! Small subtle differences. But sadly this board layout is still being used today by Betcom/GSquared/ for a lot of their releases, people moan about DOND being the same but after adding a DOND game they hardly deviate from this design for fear of scaring the public off.

Ah, I see what happens, it register in out, but then, each credit you play it puts it back in out and adds to the in meter.

Yeah it has to be done like this to keep track of transferred cash. Not that the note acceptor works on this current set of roms but it's there in case a new set turns up.

#5 prizeguy2005

prizeguy2005

• Regulars
  • 521 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 03:21 PM

cheers could do some big drops this one

#6 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 11 November 2016 - 04:16 PM

Thanks for the release, this machine is actually for sale on Shpock atm but the images are to poor to use for dx purposes
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#7 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 05:12 PM

Thank you

https://www.facebook...hotosandwebcams Great Yarmouth photos and webcams on facebook  <p> 

#8 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 05:35 PM

Thank You

#9 letmein

letmein

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 718 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 06:14 PM

This is one I spent a lot of time playing.

Many thanks Matt.

M

#10 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 06:29 PM

Thank You.

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

#11 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 07:27 PM

Many thanks.
Hold the bells mate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users