Posted 03 November 2016 - 09:44 AM

File Name: Red Dwarf

File Submitter: Wizard

File Submitted: 03 Nov 2016

File Category: MPU5

with extra special thanks for wizard for this smegging good treat

red gaming 15 pound

Click here to download this file

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#2 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 10:06 AM

Thank you

https://www.facebook...hotosandwebcams Great Yarmouth photos and webcams on facebook  <p> 

#3 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:25 PM

Maybe you could change the title on this to correct the spelling mistake?

You being able to 'approve' stuff is rather like putting an alcoholic in charge of a brewery, if you can't do it correct and fairly, then you shouldn't be doing it at all imho.

Edited to add.... you also shouldn't be able to approve your own submissions as this detracts from the fact that people have to have things approved in the first place.

Edited by chasnbons, 03 November 2016 - 12:28 PM.

#4 Mavroz

Mavroz

odd job man...

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 01:18 PM

Afternoon Phil, hope your all keeping well.  :thumbs_up:

#5 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 02:16 PM

Hi Martin

I'm still breathing mate thanks (much to the distaste of some lol)

Hope you're ok.

#6 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 03:53 PM

Thank You.

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

#7 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 08:00 PM

Maybe you could change the title on this to correct the spelling mistake?

You being able to 'approve' stuff is rather like putting an alcoholic in charge of a brewery, if you can't do it correct and fairly, then you shouldn't be doing it at all imho.

Edited to add.... you also shouldn't be able to approve your own submissions as this detracts from the fact that people have to have things approved in the first place.

Once I have enough time to change all the settings, most groups will not need to wait for their submissions to be approved.

At the moment I am absolutely drowning in admin and site errors and improvements, and the fact that people are there to approve files while I'm at work or asleep is very much appreciated, even with the occasional clanging mistake.

#8 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 08:02 PM

smegtastic :D thank you :D

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#9 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 09:03 AM

Once I have enough time to change all the settings, most groups will not need to wait for their submissions to be approved.

At the moment I am absolutely drowning in admin and site errors and improvements, and the fact that people are there to approve files while I'm at work or asleep is very much appreciated, even with the occasional clanging mistake.

That's good then, at least they won't need to rely on someone with the intelligence of a squashed slug to approve their work.

Sadly though it will also then leave the door wide open for people to try and pass other peoples work off as their own and make them look like they actually know what they are doing, which in certain cases they blatantly don't :)

If you're THAT snowed under, can't you delegate some of the aggro to trusted Mods to make life a bit easier for you?

#10 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 01:59 PM

Sadly though it will also then leave the door wide open for people to try and pass other peoples work off as their own and make them look like they actually know what they are doing, which in certain cases they blatantly don't :)

Thought of that already, new members will be one group that still have to await moderation. Thanks for your useful input though.

If you're THAT snowed under, can't you delegate some of the aggro to trusted Mods to make life a bit easier for you?

This isn't a business, they are not my employees; I can't "delegate" to people who are basically volunteers. They probably have busy lives too.

I already immensely value what help that they do give.

#11 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 02:59 PM

Thought of that already, new members will be one group that still have to await moderation. Thanks for your useful input though.

This isn't a business, they are not my employees; I can't "delegate" to people who are basically volunteers. They probably have busy lives too.

I already immensely value what help that they do give.

Ok so maybe I was wrong to use the word 'delegate' but you know exactly what I meant.

I know this isn't a business, and I wasn't being funny, just thought it might help you out of a hole and take some of the burden off you for a while so there's no need to be sharp about it.

I'll keep any suggestions to myself in future, which includes the ones I'd like to make right now!

#12 dchristo1971

dchristo1971

• New Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 05:55 PM

pardon my noobness is there an additional file required to make this playable? i get mfme missing and lithograph error in mfme 5 thanks guys. Great work love all things RD

Edited by dchristo1971, 04 November 2016 - 05:59 PM.

#13 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 06:42 PM

Please do not upload layouts using my account in future. I did not upload this here!

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#14 Jaks

Jaks

• Regulars
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 10:14 PM

Thank you for this, loving the sound samples

#15 lufc26

lufc26

• Regulars
  • 110 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 09:31 AM

Thank You!