• 719 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 09:30 AM

File Name: super line up

File Submitter: Wizard

File Submitted: 03 Nov 2016

File Category: MPU5

red gaming 5 pound 10p

Click here to download this file

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#2 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 09:47 AM

FANTASTIC! Thanks very much

https://www.facebook...hotosandwebcams Great Yarmouth photos and webcams on facebook  <p> 

#3 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 10:58 AM

Flame me if you like, but can I ask why this looks like it's banditboy2006 who has gone this and not Wizard who did in fact make it?

Ok so he's said 'with special thanks to wizard', but this makes it look like Wizard has helped him in some way and not in fact made it, which imo is wrong.

All bb06 has done is upload the file which Wizard released over at the Mecca and as such this fact ought to be stated rather than lead people to believe that bb06 has actually done some work!

He's got away with doing this sort of thing before and earned himself 'Creator status' when in fact he's done bugger all! 

#4 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:14 AM

I know I haven't done any work I have just uped the files for people here to enjoy and play as I have made it plain and simple

#5 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:27 AM

I know I haven't done any work I have just uped the files for people here to enjoy and play as I have made it plain and simple

You have done so now by adding......(not my work as it's been uploaded here for everybody to enjoy)

Before this however you made it look like it was you who had made it with help from Wizard, probably in the vain hope it wouldn't be spotted or mentioned, sorry but you were wrong there.

#6 letmein

letmein

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 718 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:16 PM

Whoever made it, thanks.

M

#7 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 03:56 PM

Thank You  Wizard.

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users