#4 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:40 AM

Thanks, not one I really played in the wild, was more into the barcrest's/jpms of this £6 jp era. Maybe looked to complicated to get jps out if it due to the many lamps etc.
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#5 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:41 AM

TY :)

#6 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:44 AM

Many thanks :)

#7 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 10:23 AM

File Name: Labyrinth Classic

File Submitter: spa

File Submitted: 02 Nov 2016

File Category: PHOENIX

Thanks to niall and Wizard.

Click here to download this file

Wow!!!!!

Never thought id see the day that this classic slot would be re-created.

Is there the £8 rom around and will this be getting a dx??

Would be great to see some videos of the slots,especially for those(like me!!),who can't run the emulator.

Many thanks to all involved with the release

Jay

#8 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 02 November 2016 - 10:40 AM

Thanks for the release good machine :)
Why can't you run the emu Gemini?.

#9 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 10:49 AM

Thanks for the release good machine :)
Why can't you run the emu Gemini?.

Hi Richy

I have a windows xp pc.

As yet I havn't had the time to try and download it,due to family commitment.

Yet as ive read on the mecca and have been advised by a good mate on fruitemu,it appears the emu is not compatible with xp.

That said I am also reluctant to  change my xp as I get cracking sound and gameplay from all the original emulations.

I'm between a rock and hard place-I may look for a cheap 2nd hand pc but its then finding a place for it.

Jay

#10 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:18 AM

Windows 7 & 10 are a bit annoying at first but I wouldn't go back to XP now. I even worked out how to get my ancient HP Businessjet 1100 to work on my W10 PC, despite almost all online sources telling me it was impossible!

#11 jackpot7

jackpot7

• Regulars
  • 138 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:22 AM

Thank you :D
(BAR)(BAR)(BAR)

#12 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:23 AM

Excuse me while i go clean myself up.... Muchas gracias!

#13 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:53 AM

Hi Richy

I have a windows xp pc.

As yet I havn't had the time to try and download it,due to family commitment.

Yet as ive read on the mecca and have been advised by a good mate on fruitemu,it appears the emu is not compatible with xp.

That said I am also reluctant to  change my xp as I get cracking sound and gameplay from all the original emulations.

I'm between a rock and hard place-I may look for a cheap 2nd hand pc but its then finding a place for it.

Jay

I would upgrade it mate, with windows 10 if you install program called "classic shell" from google you get the start menu back & its ok.

My soundcard not compatable with anything over windows 8 so im stuck on that & my graphics dont display right (think its because i use tv as screen).

The new emu well better runs a lot smoother & with proper sound etc etc.

Edited by richy1976, 02 November 2016 - 12:00 PM.

#14 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 01:04 PM

Updated!

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#15 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:05 PM

Got to admit gemini17 the sound was bad on the old mfme but fair play it's spot on now as said before take club attraction for instance you couldn't recognise the feature trail sound but now the entertainer tune is crystal clear, even slots like cash wise perfect sound maybe also due to the direct x needed also
and we've reel bounce the list goes on, I'd deffo get windows you won't go back!!

#16 stardust

stardust

Daryl

• Regulars
  • 720 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:39 PM

Unless you're using the 'Reg.XP' hack, then Windows XP is open to more vulnerabilities than any other operating system now...

It was the best there ever was, and I was sad to see it go (I even, up until last Saturday, kept an old partition on one of my older PC computers, to use as a dedicated MFME gaming disk only).

But unless you've got security and malware and firewalls backed up to the hilt (which will take a lot of resources out of Windows XP 32-bit OS and RAM memory capabilities limited to just 3GB) - then it just really isn't worth keeping anymore, especially now that MFME 5 does all that MFME 3 did - and then some more! :)

An excellent release too spa - this has brought some lovely old memories flooding back to me! Thank you! :) 

#17 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:54 PM

Windows 7 & 10 are a bit annoying at first but I wouldn't go back to XP now. I even worked out how to get my ancient HP Businessjet 1100 to work on my W10 PC, despite almost all online sources telling me it was impossible!

I detest anything post xp as at least xp let you be in control rather than the computer!

No surprise that xp still dominates the high street stores in the form of cash registers.

I have w10 on my laptop but I don't think the slots would run as good or as clear as on pc.

Jay

I would upgrade it mate, with windows 10 if you install program called "classic shell" from google you get the start menu back & its ok.

My soundcard not compatable with anything over windows 8 so im stuck on that & my graphics dont display right (think its because i use tv as screen).

The new emu well better runs a lot smoother & with proper sound etc etc.

May be tricky mate as it is now the best part of 15-20 years old and out of date aint the word!

I wouldn't know where to begin as know nothing about pc's tech wise.

Getting the emus to work just over 6 years ago was a nightmare !!-it is only with many thanks to the patience of several members on the site that got the slots running for me.

It's difficult parting with it or looking into upgrading it(if it can be upgraded lol)as I get perfect sounds from all the emus,which is thanks to xp.

Just thinking on-a friend recently got the explorer working in windows 8-would this help with the new emu?? Just a thought.

Appreciate your input Richy

Jay

Got to admit gemini17 the sound was bad on the old mfme but fair play it's spot on now as said before take club attraction for instance you couldn't recognise the feature trail sound but now the entertainer tune is crystal clear, even slots like cash wise perfect sound maybe also due to the direct x needed also
and we've reel bounce the list goes on, I'd deffo get windows you won't go back!!

Hi Vectra

Ive never had sound issues mate-because of xp.

Ive been very much blessed for many years as unlike most members who experienced sound issues-I never have.

It could not be more pleasing to the ear!

Just sadly it appears the new emu will not run on xp!

All good things come to an end I suppose.

Jay

#18 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:58 PM

Unless you're using the 'Reg.XP' hack, then Windows XP is open to more vulnerabilities than any other operating system now...

It was the best there ever was, and I was sad to see it go (I even, up until last Saturday, kept an old partition on one of my older PC computers, to use as a dedicated MFME gaming disk only).

But unless you've got security and malware and firewalls backed up to the hilt (which will take a lot of resources out of Windows XP 32-bit OS and RAM memory capabilities limited to just 3GB) - then it just really isn't worth keeping anymore, especially now that MFME 5 does all that MFME 3 did - and then some more! :)

An excellent release too spa - this has brought some lovely old memories flooding back to me! Thank you! :)

Hi Daryl

How are you? Hope you are well.

I have a good firewall and extra bits a friend put on for me-wouldnt have a clue what they do or are lol.

Ive not had a chance with family commitments to have a go at downloading the new emu.

Yet it is beyond a joy to see so much activity on the emus and the place to be so alive with positivity.

What a future,short and long term ahead for the sites.

Jay

Edited by gemini17, 02 November 2016 - 03:59 PM.

#19 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:15 PM

What size is the screen on your laptop.

#20 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:25 PM

Get mfme5 on your lappy, then see if you need to upgrade your pc, although not sure how 1600+ layout's look like on the small screen as I upgraded by a inch or two lol. But will admit they look the same if not better than before.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users