#41 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 03:30 AM

Good News!

Epoch is now running nice and smoothly, sound is working now too.

A few components to finish off in the core,  then a few bits to finish off in the front end.

After that I should have an emulator for IMPACT and Epoch.

Just add MPU4 and a few test layouts.

If things go to plan then we should see a release to testers in 2-3 weeks.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#42 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 06:22 AM

Excellent news Guitar thanks for the update.

#43 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 09:16 AM

Cheers for the update pal.
Hold the bells mate.

#44 westy20040

westy20040

Layout Designer

• Regulars
  • 680 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 10:21 AM

Sounds like it's coming together nicely, thanks Guitar :)

#45 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 12:28 PM

Well Guitar, listened to the vid, not a single bud, wise, err, coors? Try to get one where there is holds! I'd like to see a feature running. Glad the epee code turned into Proj Amber 2! Also noticed you have the coin tray and coin insert sounds turned off. How do you configure that? How do I find out my Win7 PC's screen res?

#46 shaun2097

shaun2097

• Regulars
  • 993 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:01 PM

MPU4 video.......i cant wait (i know its not going to be in the inital release for a while) RENO REELS etc at last! my mouth is watering already!

thanks in advance Guitar!!! :)

Former Fruit Machine Engineer.<br /><br /> 1988-2004.

#47 connor55

connor55

fruity crazy

• Regulars
  • 168 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 02:20 PM

Sounds like the ball is rolling FAST! This time next month COULD see the dawn of the re-incarnation of the FME life once more!! Nice work Guitar and i'd just like to say a massive thank you to all the work you've committed to finally make this happen!!

Connor55

#48 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 02:53 PM

Well Guitar, listened to the vid, not a single bud, wise, err, coors? Try to get one where there is holds! I'd like to see a feature running. Glad the epee code turned into Proj Amber 2! Also noticed you have the coin tray and coin insert sounds turned off. How do you configure that? How do I find out my Win7 PC's screen res?

I was trying to actively avoid doing too much in that video as it was all jerky and wouldn't sound right. I'll do an updated video soon now that the core is halfway decent. There's still a bug or two to find and fix.

The extra sounds such as coins dropping etc will be put in as a separate layer once I've got all 3 techs in and ready.

#49 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 02:53 PM

Well, same as Connor55 really, thanks for all the hard work Guitar. Epoch was so going to be a no-no I thought, and now with electrocoin on the go too and MPU4, I will no longer need to go to an arcade!! Next we need M1A/B, MPS, and maybe Scorpion techs and MPU5 in 2017/18? You're making me jump for joy!!!!!

#50 connor55

connor55

fruity crazy

• Regulars
  • 168 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 04:42 PM

Well, same as Connor55 really, thanks for all the hard work Guitar. Epoch was so going to be a no-no I thought, and now with electrocoin on the go too and MPU4, I will no longer need to go to an arcade!! Next we need M1A/B, MPS, and maybe Scorpion techs and MPU5 in 2017/18? You're making me jump for joy!!!!!

Also agree with the Scorpions and MPU 5/6's... Can only play machines like Yabba Dabba Darts, Dr's and Nurses and some DECENT dond's at arcades... Certainly would be amazing to see them in the near future, however for now i'm sure I can part with the Epoch/Impacts and maybe Electrocoins/3plr's, something which has been on the cards for an extremely LONG time and finally seems to be reality!!!! 

Connor55

#51 lovekylie01

lovekylie01

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 05:25 PM

really looking forward to this

#52 krayzeestyles

krayzeestyles

NONE

• Banned
  • 166 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 09:28 PM

Just getting this in place for later.

Let the wild speculation about my announcement begin.

Wow a new breath of life into fme, nice work Guitar and thanks from a happy player who appreciates playing the layouts that so many people have worked hard to create.  I was just wondering though, do we have to lose all the other layouts for the old Project Amber and uninstall it in order to use Project Amber 2 when it comes out? :radar: I have to say that some of the layouts in the other Amber are incredible.  Blues Boys and Frankenstein, Smash and Grab.  Quality sound and crystal clear real like machine layouts.  I hope some day to play a DX of Castle's Tensation or Revolution and hopefully a blast of Maygay's Screenplay. :clock: will tell. :cocktail: KeEp Up ThE GoOd WoRk :cocktail: K.S.

Edited by krayzeestyles, 23 April 2016 - 09:30 PM.

BANNED ACCOUNT DELETED

#53 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 12:27 AM

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x46mbph

The Simpsons, getting nearer now. A few bugs to iron out still, but overall decent progress.

#54 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 05:42 AM

Great effort with this. Can't wait to make a layout :)

#55 chris1

chris1

• Regulars
  • 86 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 07:38 AM

wow its looking great thanks for all your hard work :)

#56 connor55

connor55

fruity crazy

• Regulars
  • 168 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 07:52 AM

Amazing Progress, Guitar! taste of the buttons being played is getting nearer!! Can't wait!!

Connor55

#57 prizeguy2005

prizeguy2005

• Regulars
  • 521 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 08:51 AM

Looks like is coming along nicely. Looks like lamps are dimmed as they should. Looking forward to the release great work

#58 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 08:52 AM

Thanks for the vid. The dimmed lamps look bob on like the real one. The speed looks a little sluggish though! Will this be sorted out.
Hold the bells mate.

#59 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 09:49 AM

Thanks for the vid. The dimmed lamps look bob on like the real one. The speed looks a little sluggish though! Will this be sorted out.

Give me a chance, I've only been working on it a week :D

the H8 is a big core to work through, there will be plenty of bugs to find and fix, it'll be throughly sorted before release.

#60 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 11:37 AM

Yo guitar, please, please!! PM me that vid? Dailymotion is a pain in the arse with screen readers and has no MP3 converters! Thanks for the bud, wise, err, coors! Love it, and you actually got on the board! Get in! Can't wait to be a tester ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users