• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 wayne123

wayne123

none - going

• Regulars
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 07:50 PM

Has anyone got a spare MARS 126 coin mech?, tried a new wire loom from the board to the coin mech but no joy, at the moment I think the coin mech has gone,

#2 fruitmachine13

fruitmachine13

• Regulars
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 08:36 PM

​Have you clean the mech and have checked that you installed the right loom   

#3 wayne123

wayne123

none - going

• Regulars
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 09:21 PM

yes mate, thanks for you message, 

the story is that i got a machine from ebay and it arrived in a total wreck, i.e the coin mech had been ripped out, and i have just got my money back, though i was willing to send the machine back, to be fair with the seller if i can get it to work i will pay for the machine, though i have received a full refund

When the machine had arrived the coin mech was ripped out, and the bare wires were showing, ive got a new short loom, just to test the coin mech but it doesnt accept any coins,

Ideally i would like to check out the coin mech, i have put a loom from the mother board (scorp 2 conversion) to the mech but no coin accepted, so cant work out if it is the coin mech at fault or it is the board at fault.

I have now cut the loom free, and from the board it is, 3 wires, 1 missing, 2 wires, 1 missing and the 7 wires, which makes the 15 standard wiring loom, but the 1st of the 3 wires goes to nowhere (if that makes sense).

i am using a loom which is 2 wires, 1 missing and the rest of the wires present, using that i can connect all present wires perfectly, but again no joy.

Do you know of anyway i can test the coin mech?

Again, thank you for your response.

BTW the rest of the machine i.e on test is working OK.

#4 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 08:36 PM

Easiest to test the coin mech in another known working machine.

#5 wayne123

wayne123

none - going

• Regulars
  • 187 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 10:04 PM

thanks for your reply, I got the mech tested and it does work so its my wiring loom

any ideas of how to hold of one?

thanks

#6 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 03:07 PM

Bugger that'll teach me to read-up before looking in my spares box and taking a Pic.

I'm of no use now i'm afraid seeing it's a loom you need I just happened to have a free Mech.

Attached Files

• Attached File  126.jpg   209.42KB   1 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users