Photo
- - - - -

Scorpio's Place your bets / (split discussion) Donate to site. Gamblers Anon.

FME General Discussion

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 krayzeestyles

krayzeestyles

NONE

• Banned
  • 166 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:46 PM

Hi everyone and Merry Christmas and all,  I have recently been having a go at Scorpio's wdx 1280 version of Place Your Bets whose gameplay is similar to Buccaneer and Top Tenner.

During the gameplay I have significantly noticed that when you get awarded a number of bets and select the nudge button as opposed to the cash and features.  It does select the nudges but not an individual amount.  So if I have 2 bets, select nudge button on top screen to select nudges, it does this but you do not know how many nudges you have, because the whole list lights up rather than an individual decal.   If any one can find a fix for this please pm me as would be grateful for the solution.

I cannot seem to download anything at the moment as the administrators are adamant that I donate to this site, but as I am in recovery, I cannot part with any monies in return for gambling or gambling orientated material, so it contravenes the GA code of practice.  I would be happy to give you a fiver or so, but I am not allowed as in their eyes it would be seen as placing a bet, or parting with monies to aid gambling So I am sorry I am unable to donate!!! but ask for the administators understanding of this fact.  Still love playing tho, and this method is far safer than the real thing.

+ No I am not ashamed of being in recovery, as playing the real thing caused me no end of misery and pain, and I no longer wish to engage in that terrible world of shit.... excuse the terminology.

Cheers K.S. :cute: :cup: :jiggy:

BANNED ACCOUNT DELETED

#2 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 13 December 2015 - 04:00 PM

Fair play for admitting you've a gambling problem in the first place and also are seeking help as well I hope you succeed . although playing these emulations won't help you towards a total gamble free life they do help as obviously they're free to play and you get your fix at the same time. As for your download limit I think you're allowed a set amount of 'free' downloads per day/week. And your limit goes up with a donated amount. As for place your bets I'll take a look later to see if anything can be done. Some earlier layout's have small flaws in them like shortcuts not working or incorrect lamps etc these can sometimes be corrected within the edit mode.
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#3 krayzeestyles

krayzeestyles

NONE

• Banned
  • 166 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 04:03 PM

Thanks Veckie mate,  I cannot download sod all for days now!!!!! sucks....donate donate donate :(

BANNED ACCOUNT DELETED

#4 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 04:04 PM

Hi everyone and Merry Christmas and all,  I have recently been having a go at Scorpio's wdx 1280 version of Place Your Bets whose gameplay is similar to Buccaneer and Top Tenner.

During the gameplay I have significantly noticed that when you get awarded a number of bets and select the nudge button as opposed to the cash and features.  It does select the nudges but not an individual amount.  So if I have 2 bets, select nudge button on top screen to select nudges, it does this but you do not know how many nudges you have, because the whole list lights up rather than an individual decal.   If any one can find a fix for this please pm me as would be grateful for the solution.

I cannot seem to download anything at the moment as the administrators are adamant that I donate to this site, but as I am in recovery, I cannot part with any monies in return for gambling or gambling orientated material, so it contravenes the GA code of practice.  I would be happy to give you a fiver or so, but I am not allowed as in their eyes it would be seen as placing a bet, or parting with monies to aid gambling So I am sorry I am unable to donate!!! but ask for the administators understanding of this fact.  Still love playing tho, and this method is far safer than the real thing.

+ No I am not ashamed of being in recovery, as playing the real thing caused me no end of misery and pain, and I no longer wish to engage in that terrible world of shit.... excuse the terminology.

Cheers K.S. :cute: :cup: :jiggy:

If you donate to a suitable charity of which we both approve then I'll give you the equivalent membership, given the circumstances and the fact that it's nearly Christmas...

MIND is one of the charities that this site has supported in the past...

#5 krayzeestyles

krayzeestyles

NONE

• Banned
  • 166 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 04:16 PM

Hi amusements, if I give a fiver to the dogs trust, would you be willing to consider this??  I can provide an upload of the screen shot or receipt?

BANNED ACCOUNT DELETED

#6 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:32 PM

Hi amusements, if I give a fiver to the dogs trust, would you be willing to consider this??  I can provide an upload of the screen shot or receipt?

Yes absolutely. I have replied to your PM, thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FME General Discussion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users