Photo
- - - - -

Merry Christmas from ROF (free game giveaway)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 03:34 PM

Hi All,

As im in the Christmas spirit im going to give away one FREE game, the newest  "Santa Time"

If you would like a chance of this game for free all you have to do is reply to this thread.

The winner will be decided on Wednesday 9th Dec by way of the bonus ball number generated by the national lottery so that its as fair as it can be.

Your "lucky" number will be determined by your FIRST reply number  eg  reply #1 is number one  etc etc and only 1 entry per member, so no spamming!

You only have a few days so good luck to all.

As some of you already know the ROF site is closing at the end of Dec unless some miracle comes along so this will be a farewell as well.

I would like to thank all the supporters of ROF, many from here over the years, that have supported the site by way of buying games, but in these times of free alternative games, lack of sales, hacking etc its no longer viable to keep going.

I have been approached many times about selling the domain so maybe I will just do that, but I will consider all the options over the next few weeks before making the final decision.

Thanks all,

Steve.

Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook....131728946893342
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#2 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 05 December 2015 - 05:02 PM

sorry to hear your sites closing I bought a few from yourself a while ago, very fun machines and as near to the real things as technically possible especially the 3 player series. 

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#3 bri365

bri365

Master Joker

• Regulars
  • 724 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 06:13 PM

Sad to hear your closing.

Come here to post jokes, oh and to play the occasional frutie.

#4 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 07:24 PM

Sorry to hear you are closing your site. I have enjoyed playing your 3-player 'Bullion Bars' many times.

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

#5 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 09:25 PM

Hi All,

As im in the Christmas spirit im going to give away one FREE game, the newest  "Santa Time"

If you would like a chance of this game for free all you have to do is reply to this thread.

The winner will be decided on Wednesday 9th Dec by way of the bonus ball number generated by the national lottery so that its as fair as it can be.

Your "lucky" number will be determined by your FIRST reply number  eg  reply #1 is number one  etc etc and only 1 entry per member, so no spamming!

You only have a few days so good luck to all.

As some of you already know the ROF site is closing at the end of Dec unless some miracle comes along so this will be a farewell as well.

I would like to thank all the supporters of ROF, many from here over the years, that have supported the site by way of buying games, but in these times of free alternative games, lack of sales, hacking etc its no longer viable to keep going.

I have been approached many times about selling the domain so maybe I will just do that, but I will consider all the options over the next few weeks before making the final decision.

Thanks all,

Steve.

Hi Steve

Very sad indeed to hear the site could be on the verge of closure.

I have like Ricardo enjoyed many games from the site.

Real hope you can keep the site going and /or if all fails sell the site on.

You have put so much hard work and effort into it you more than deserve some reward from it.

Best of luck 

Jay

#6 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 09:46 PM

I agree with everything said above.

#7 captainhaddock

captainhaddock

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 05:50 PM

Sorry to hear that Steve, good luck whatever your decision is :)

Dave.

#8 stardust

stardust

Daryl

• Regulars
  • 720 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 11:22 PM

It's a shame to hear the news that ROF might stop trading... I have, as you know had a couple of simulators from you in the past and I found them a pleasure.

I wish you well for the future and hope, whatever you decide that you don't stay a stranger to the FME scene in general, as your input has been invaluable on numerous occasions for members here at Fruit Emu.

Take care, :)

Daryl x

#9 jamesy4

jamesy4

• Regulars
  • 620 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 12:18 AM

I didn't want to see the site fall down as to many others did but I do hope it stays if you decide to sell it on or if a miracle happens!

I have bought quite a few from the site and I enjoy them on a daily basis as they keep me entertained as it beats going to my local!

Hope you have a great Christmas yourself Steve as you've done Reels Of Fun proud!

James! :)

TqxKl7c.png

:) Fruit-Emu The Number 1 Download Site For Fruit Machines!! :)

#10 krayzeestyles

krayzeestyles

NONE

• Banned
  • 166 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 04:10 AM

Sorry to hear that your site may be closing, all the best and good luck for the future. :cute:  

BANNED ACCOUNT DELETED

#11 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 08:16 PM

Thanks guys, ( i think your all guys so far )

I didn't really want to reply yet as were using the reply numbers for the free game draw, but wanted to say thanks for all the kind comments.

Unless i was offered an amount for the domain that i couldn't refuse Im really not interested in selling the site, and I don't really want to let it go either, but Its been a classic case of use it or lose it kinda thing.

Unfortunately ROF feels like the demise of woolworths, somewhere everyone loved and liked but only went now and again but didnt spend frequently enough to keep it open  lol

Ok my site isn't woolworths, but its always had a very small personal community corner shop feel, like this place :)  but we all know how they doing !!! in these times  :((

I was unsure wether to post about the closure initially as some people have been quite negative about ROF in the past but im glad i did as it has triggered many emails with suggestions and with a real motive to try and save the site, so many thanks for that and I will see what I can do.

Im more than welcome to consider all options to keep it going so don't hold back  any ideas at all put em here and you might be lucky to get a free game or more maybe if i can.

Thanks for now

You guys rock,  and Merry Christmas !!

Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook....131728946893342
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users