R.I.P. Mrs Dachs (Sallyanne)

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 08:49 PM

My thoughts are with you too Dachs. Thanks for posting a picture of your beauty. Far too young to go.

Gazza

#22 1969kappa

1969kappa

South Park fan

• Regulars
  • 107 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 09:11 PM

Sorry for your loss man she was a good looking lass as they say up your way and looks to young look after yourself post what you like if it helps you quite a caring bunch on here take care 1969kappa

#23 dachshund

dachshund

• Regulars
  • 262 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 10:44 AM

thanks guys it really helps 

mark

The Yorkie bars are not on me

#24 fatdad

fatdad

• Regulars
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 11:18 AM

my wife has had breat cancer 4 times, left breast first and they removed the cancer did radio therpy on it, it then came back so the removed the whole breast and she had chemo. third time it came back in the scar tissue so they removed that and chemo again..  then she found a lump in her right breast and had it removed and more chemo but in tablet form...  this has been going on for 23 yrs now.  i love her so much , i cant imagine the pain your going through...  best wishs.. 

Edited by fatdad, 18 July 2015 - 11:19 AM.

#25 dachshund

dachshund

• Regulars
  • 262 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 02:30 PM

cheers fatdad. my best wishes to you and your wife

#26 Killer73

Killer73

• Regulars
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 02:53 PM

Very sorry to hear of your loss :-( my condolences to you and your family 

#27 policematrix

policematrix

• Regulars
  • 226 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 03:01 PM

Very brave of you to share, time is a great healer but it has a habit of slowing down through such times, just dont loose hope.

I dont have a religious belief unfortunately, but I like to believe something exists maybe the place where we go when we dream.

Hope you find peace.

hand-drawn-animated-gifs-dain-fagerholm-

#28 samson81

samson81

I have no regrets

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 03:08 PM

Sorry to hear of your loss,

I don't have words to say that will make you feel better but time will help you heal.

Sam

#29 mabby2000

mabby2000

• Regulars
  • 189 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 05:58 PM

After reading your post and pic, I'm so sorry, I can't imagine what u going thru mate...
46 is far too young, such a pretty young lady...
My heart goes out to you and your family.

#30 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 06:29 PM

So saddened by this news my friend.

My thoughts are with you and your family. x

#31 launton

launton

• Regulars
  • 190 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 06:45 PM

How saddening to lose her so young.  All I hope is you have wonderful memories to keep and the happiest one was when she said yes 14 years ago.  Take care.

#32 bri365

bri365

Master Joker

• Regulars
  • 724 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 09:24 PM

It must of been very hard for you to write those words. I can't begin to imagine the pain you must be going through. It's true what they say in that you never really miss something or someone until it or they are gone. Remember this though, Sallyanne will always be in your heart and your memories and you should cherish those thoughts and memories forever. She will always be with you in spirit and you may even feel her presence around you sometimes. Keep your chin up and take each day as it comes. I still say hello to my dad most mornings when I hear an unexpected noise whilst alone in the house and he's been gone twenty two years.

Hold on to your dreams and you will become strong.

Brian

Come here to post jokes, oh and to play the occasional frutie.

#33 dachshund

dachshund

• Regulars
  • 262 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 07:00 AM

thanks everyone for the kind words. im going back to work tomorrow and the thought of coming home to an empty house is not good. ok i have our pets to look after but the house feels so empty without Sallyanne in it. however i need to get a grip and get on with it and keep a roof over our heads.

#34 stardust

stardust

Daryl

• Regulars
  • 720 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 07:45 AM

thanks everyone for the kind words. im going back to work tomorrow and the thought of coming home to an empty house is not good. ok i have our pets to look after but the house feels so empty without Sallyanne in it. however i need to get a grip and get on with it and keep a roof over our heads.

I'm certain your Sallyanne wouldn't have wanted you to do anything else...

The home will feel strange, but the life you shared with her within it will keep full of the love you had for each other and the happier memories will come flooding back, making it a much more bearable place to live once more.

Chin up duck - you know where we are

Daryl x

#35 connor55

connor55

fruity crazy

• Regulars
  • 168 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 08:42 AM

Sorry for your Loss... Thoughts with you

#36 1969kappa

1969kappa

South Park fan

• Regulars
  • 107 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 12:52 PM

my wife has had breat cancer 4 times, left breast first and they removed the cancer did radio therpy on it, it then came back so the removed the whole breast and she had chemo. third time it came back in the scar tissue so they removed that and chemo again..  then she found a lump in her right breast and had it removed and more chemo but in tablet form...  this has been going on for 23 yrs now.  i love her so much , i cant imagine the pain your going through...  best wishs.. 

Keep your chin up fatdad with you by her side it sounds like she will always have the support she need's 

#37 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 03:19 PM

Just take it easy Dacs tomorrow at work, I'm sure all your colleagues will be there to give you every support. As I said the other night, I think naming your new truck after Sallyanne might be a nice gesture. Perhaps???

If you feel like a chat tomorrow, I'm about in the evening. M8.

Regards

Ricardo

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

#38 dachshund

dachshund

• Regulars
  • 262 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 06:58 PM

yeah i gonna sort the truck naming out. great idea that ricardo cheers. its been a very long day today. sunday is where Sallyanne would turn into a sofa bear and be waited on hand and foot lol. i have a picture facing the tv so she can watch it all day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users