Party Time £5 JP

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Mikeyposh11

Mikeyposh11

• Regulars
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 05:05 PM

So at my local seasides, like most, there's loads of these, but.... some are £1 for XXX and some are 40p, and when its £1, the 3 Bars are £5 aswell as the JP, and when at 40p, the Bars are at £2

So... what's your preferred one? 

For me, I get hammered when the XXX are £1, can take best part of £7 just to get the win, and does it hell go into the top

#2 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 05:26 PM

The ones which pay £1 for xxx can do big runs of 80 + were the 40p ones are about half of that at best.
Hold the bells mate.

#3 jackpotjon05

jackpotjon05

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 401 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:36 PM

I prefer the £1 one also, as I feel that you have to be patient with it Mikey.

I know it doesn't go up top very often, but when it does I have had over £40 on a board, whereas the 40p version will probably go £5-£7 and then stop

which is crap in my eyes.

Higher the stake, better the wins.

#4 Mikeyposh11

Mikeyposh11

• Regulars
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:19 AM

Ok - thanks guys :)

Im off to Skegness now

#5 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 12 February 2015 - 11:01 AM

Good luck and report back your winnings hopefullY.I prefer the £1 for x,s ones.
As for big boards, best I've seEn or won on one top board is.
Partygames £5 jp do over a ton,
Partytime £25 seen a £185 over two consecutive boards and I've have £165 in one.
£35 had a £210 board the day an arcade was shutting for good.
£70jp had a £245 top.
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#6 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 12:10 PM

You'll find plenty of party times my way (skeg) . but there are also lots of a newer versions around of party time which I havent had the displeasure of playing. Lucky strike and harrisons seem the most legit arcades here. I tend to avoid the others. 

#7 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 12:14 PM

The 40p ones give wins much more frequently, if they do go up (personally I think they go up more) you will probably get £1 and stop, if its playing good you might get 2 fivers but the best ive seen on a 40p is a £22 top and it was full and only taking 40p wins.

£1 are horrifying for getting a win, thought they usually drop in a cheeky £5 (astras) and hardly ever go up, if they do its either £2 board and stop or they will go well over £15 if they are playing pretty good.

To be honest I prefer the 40p XXXs for gameplay but if you see and old biddy smashing her pension into a £1 XXXs version and leaves it, id be on it quicker than you can say 'lets play bullion bars'.

You'll find plenty of party times my way (skeg) . but there are also lots of a newer versions around of party time which I havent had the displeasure of playing. Lucky strike and harrisons seem the most legit arcades here. I tend to avoid the others. 

An arcade near me has got a new bullion bars and a party time, looks really good, but if you see one, run away as fast as you can, if you happen to be on one which is genuinly dropping, run away even more, I tried £55 through a £5 jackpot one with nothing more than a £5 board, run away, run away some more then run away from where ever youve run to.

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#8 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:31 PM

Hated the £1 xxx versions. 

If side by side i'd have a quid on the 40p xxx version all day long. Wouldn't put £1 in the other even if someone had just done £10 and no win at all.

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#9 mabby2000

mabby2000

• Regulars
  • 189 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 11:05 PM

The £1 version tends to play better, can go big tops!
The other party time, the one with plasma on £5 jackpot, but still have the £10 stuck on that dice thingy when you land on the ? Square.
I've had the £10 twice in 1 run! That was years ago in an arcade down dawlish warren. (The big one, not the other 2 copper mine's either side of the road next to the railway bridge)
Think both copper mines long gone but still owned by the daughter who turned them to shops selling tit tat!

#10 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:25 AM

I've had that in Weston gave a £15 board 1 credit £5jp would've been interesting if landed on jp Square.
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#11 Taylor525

Taylor525

Owner and Parts Seller

• Regulars
  • 508 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:28 PM

I've had that in Weston gave a £15 board 1 credit £5jp would've been interesting if landed on jp Square.

Weirdly enough, I'm 99% sure that the top box to some of the party games £5 are set to £25 up! I've seen someone get jackpot and get £25 despite being a £5 jackpot! The squares have to say £1, £2, etc and not 40p, 60p, etc. As for party time, I prefer the 40p version as I have never seen the other version go for much at all and never thought to force a full one when finding one.

An arcade near me has got a new bullion bars and a party time, looks really good, but if you see one, run away as fast as you can, if you happen to be on one which is genuinly dropping, run away even more, I tried £55 through a £5 jackpot one with nothing more than a £5 board, run away, run away some more then run away from where ever youve run to.

I think you are referring to Cleveleys, although I've had a great run off that bullion bars, even though I have the machine. But they choose these to keeping Golden Game, as they always had problems wit it. if they are full, I'd always go for it, cleveleys if good for finding full machines

#12 Taylor525

Taylor525

Owner and Parts Seller

• Regulars
  • 508 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:31 PM

I would edit my last post with stupid grammar errors, but 'edit' isn't showing up, sorry about that

#13 lillian

lillian

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 03:51 PM

the £1 xxx are best

#14 jamesy4

jamesy4

• Regulars
  • 620 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:35 PM

I prefer the £1 version over the 40p version although the 40p tends to go up more than the £1 ones.

Biggest streak I've seen done on a £1 is at my local arcade (Mr Rigby's in Preston) where a guy as put a good maybe £20 in before first win and up for a good £47 streak and then back up for a further £25 then back up for a further £20 

So whether you catch these at the right time or not I am sure you can get a good streak but this isn't always the case :/

TqxKl7c.png

:) Fruit-Emu The Number 1 Download Site For Fruit Machines!! :)

#15 lillian

lillian

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 04:08 PM

beast fruit machine out their

#16 damo0666

damo0666

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 04:22 PM

The 40p version tends to go up more but most times only gives £2, the £1 version isn't much better but will give less tops but bigger ones and as already said can go big sometimes, never seen the 40p give more then £15 from a top, but had a few £40 and £50 top games from the £1 version, also if there set on 70% the game will play rubbish

#17 jamesy4

jamesy4

• Regulars
  • 620 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 09:34 PM

I ended up going on this today since i haven't been to my local arcade for a while and thought I'd have a go at the 10p Party Times (x's £1, bars £5 and Jackpot £10) since they've updated all the £5 jackpots to £10 (according to the New Gambling Commission Rules) as that is what the Manager/Owner told me.

I went on Player 3 and it took nearly £75 just to get it up as it must of been one of those that were dead or just didn't want to go up, finally got it up and first board was £2, £5, down and it goes up again for a further £2, £2, £2 and down again and it goes up again for, £10, £5, £5 and down again but took another £4 to get it back up and then does another 2 Jackpots and came off once all credits was played off, so won't be likely going back on it for a while at least!

Ended up going on Rainbow Riches with a fiver took a nice £60 out of it having 4 leps.

So now I just gotta wait until I end up going to Mablethorpe, Skegness, Ingoldmells, Fantasy Island now in April as I know they've got a lot of £10 Jackpot machines on 10p play!

TqxKl7c.png

:) Fruit-Emu The Number 1 Download Site For Fruit Machines!! :)

#18 asdfghjkl223

asdfghjkl223

• Banned
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:25 PM

awesome dude!! what a streak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users