30 replies to this topic

#21 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 07:06 PM

sounds a bit stolen to me

you have a `couple of grand` fruit machine but you have a life and don't play it - oh and the cash box is broken into.....

treat with extreme caution, you might find when you order a license key - barcrest may tell you the unit is blocked/stolen. could be legit of course, but its not adding up to me.

#22 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 08:21 PM

Yep does sound a bit dodgy deal to me.

Hold the bells mate.

#23 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER!!!

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:11 PM

Yeh I'm kinda wishing I hadn't got involved now lol. Managed to get a new pc from crown coz sg gaming wouldn't release a pc for accountancy reasons.. lol
I Mean, as a home use pc or for in dependant arcades etc it won't be a problem.. but big companies I wouldn't even offer to lol.
put it this way.. The price I paid was cheap for what it was.. and clearly reflected condition. pc, coin diverted and cashbox needs work.. rest it pucka.
No signs of break in except the cash box. . Could be a lost key issue I suppose

#24 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:26 PM

Pc Arrives tomorrow.. Cant bloody wait. :)

#25 hdfills

hdfills

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:08 PM

just out of interest how much did you pay for it :)

#26 mlovell30uk

mlovell30uk

• New Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:37 PM

Just seen this thread and to say im a bit baffled

i gave you full look over of it and it has never been broken into the side had a scrape which as in the pic from transit i also did not steal the bloody thing ..and i sold it as parts as pc whent down on your way here you paid a really good price for it verry cheap

if you were not happy all you had to do was call i would have given you the cash back mate

i run an arcade or should i say did it has now gone under

• spa likes this

#27 mlovell30uk

mlovell30uk

• New Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:39 PM

and to offer some help if you need it if you put a new pc in these you have to reprogram the coin validater as they have a code that needs reseting you need a jumper plug

#28 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:20 AM

I was simply stating that the coin diverter didn't work even after changing the wiring that was missing.. so had to replace it. Also the entire cashbox (inside) door was missing. It was metal and had clearly been ripped off. doesn't look very good lol.. The coin diverter didn't work at all and needed completely replacing.. I rang sg gaming and they said the coin diverter was plug and play. no code needed. When I found a working one I didn't need to put a code in.. also the note validation was stopping the pc booting up. Again got a replacement and it worked first time. also the pc costs £850 plus £250 advanced replacement plus courier... looking at a huge bill lol. Hopefully the £850 should be credited back to my invoice if the pc wasn't totally f***ed.
I was still happy with my purchase but bugger me if it wasn't a huge Ballache. Lol.

#29 mlovell30uk

mlovell30uk

• New Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:19 AM

To be honest i didnt know about cash door prob the enginer the arcade had not the best
The thing was working fine then just droped dead and again coin divert i really dont know all i do know it was taking coins fine in the garage..as i said i would of happly given refund..good on you for getting it running again ..just please dont think i tryd ripping you off i really dont work like that if you need a recipt i can supply one for you

#30 mlovell30uk

mlovell30uk

• New Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:24 AM

I just read my advert and i did say coin divert was missing ribon cable so it was not working lol so i did know that see i forget fast

#31 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:46 AM

No.. you definately didn't rip me off. Like i said I was happy with purchase, the price.. it just took forever to get going lol.. but also with the cashbox you can hopefully forgive me for saying it looked a bit dodge lol.
But no seriously its all good :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users