80s fruit machine software needed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Barbshaun74

Barbshaun74

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:32 AM

Hi I have 2 old machines that needed software only fools horses needs game card changing from £10 play to £8 play and I have a club coronation street that needs a game card as the chip we have don't work if any one can help please thank u

#2 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:11 PM

K..... there is more than one Only Fools and Horses game out there, so a pic of the machine will help (I'm guessing this will be a bell-fruit scorp2 game), and we can work out what is needed from there.

Your clubber, long as you have the game card, again like the other machine, pic of the machine, and also the ROM part code (Should start something like 27c / M27c, depending on the manu used), and we will have an idea what is needed, and can work things out from there.

Now concerning burning ROM's, I'll past over an earlier post I made concerning this.....

As you may have seen over at MPU Mecca, I now have a full kit to burn, and dump ROM's, as well as recycling (As in blanking) EPROMS, by way of a UV Lamp Box I now have.

As Geddy has mentioned with his DVD service for the emulation side of things, offering this service is not without cost, and like Geddy, I don't expect to make much of a profit if anything out of offering such a service, but I do ask for costs to be covered, and in ADVANCE.

If you have a number of ROM's requiring dumping for emulation / archive reasons, then the max cost I would expect this to be, would be return postage, or even free in some cases, long as you cover outbound postage costs..... I can also arrange to recycle any EPROMS (Ones with a small glass cover in the centre) free of cost if you so wish, or dispose of as you require.

For burning ROM's, I require the actual ROM files in either .bin or .hex format (It maybe possible for myself to do other file types too, please ask), and a set of ROM's / EPROMS to burn to (Generally EPROMS are used, mostly of the 27c format, but if unsure, please ask).

Now if you can provide all materials (It's very important you have the needed ROM files, although in some cases, I maybe able to find them myself, please ask), then it's likely I will only require the cost of return postage to be covered. It don't matter if you send EPROM's that require wiping first, as I have the facilities to do that here.

If however you need the supply of the actual EPROM itself, then I can in most cases provide this (Especially of the 27c type), but there is a minimum charge of £5 for each EPROM required, with every additional ROM needed being £3, all depending on what price I can buy them in at, so these charges are for guidance only, but will be notified of in advance.

All enquiries of this nature, are to be done via PM, via my Facebook page, or e-mail (Which is the best option, especially if you need to send me ROM files) tao069 AT virginmedia.com (This e-mail addy is for ROM service enquiries ONLY, anything else will be ignored).

In most cases, I expect time needed to complete your request is within 7 days, although depending on the job and the size of it, it should be quicker than this.

#3 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:40 AM

90's machines.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users