• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 andrew96

andrew96

• Regulars
  • 142 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 02:37 PM

Hi

Does anyone have any bits laying about they want to get rid of for the Barcrest S16 enhanced rio range of machines?

looking for program cards, random number generators ( whole assembly or just the number generator pcb)

Certain versions of mpu5 program cards for them (pic chip not needed, so just the mpu5 program card)

top wavebox with the progressive LED displays in them (doesn't matter for which game)

Do let me know what you have for sale and what you want for it! am trying to build up my test rig now for S16 for playtime!!

tell me what you have!!!!

may thanks

Andrew

Edited by andrew96, 17 November 2014 - 02:39 PM.

fruitsmiley.gif

#2 andrew96

andrew96

• Regulars
  • 142 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 11:05 PM

No one has anything?

Slowly piecing together making RNG and retrieving files from program cards, but no one has anything to sell?

cheers

Andrew

fruitsmiley.gif

#3 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:02 AM

Unfortunately don't have owt to do with £500 machines, though we do have the odd few ex and current operators about..... think most will have biined their sec16 stuff when they switched to B3 (I know Mellors Group in Nottingham binned all of their old sec16 stuff ages back).

I can pop over to jackpotty and see if anyone has any sec16 bits about, but think you will struggle with this, unless you managed to find a dead machine that is from storage before it got converted.

http://www.jackpotty...p?topic=15265.0

#4 andrew96

andrew96

• Regulars
  • 142 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:08 PM

Thankyou Stanmarsh, that would be great! slowly things are coming together now, its a big uphill struggle as it seems it is just myself thats working on this, so all developments I have to do myself! I can now change the later 'B3' program cards with bootstrap V1.21 back to V1.16, have worked out the codes for the pic chips for S16 (even programs no one actually has at the moment) sorted out RNG generators to the same specifications as the original, and even found a progressive topbox!

Attached Files

fruitsmiley.gif

#5 andrew96

andrew96

• Regulars
  • 142 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:15 PM

This is a V1.20 program card, (Vivid viva las vegas) down converted to V1.16 bootstrap, then updated with the right program code from a flash card, the non existant MPU51_21.BIN file! (took me quite a while to re create this lost file in time and money!!)

fruitsmiley.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users