• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Nick100

Nick100

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 06:53 PM

Hi all

Great website. I'm having trouble with my barcrest rainbow riches machine. It had some speaker issues and then for some reason won't start up. The machine works but the computer won't work. Both monitors say monitor working check video cable or computer. Opened up computer but no obvious lose cables etc...help much appreciated

Thanks

Nick

#2 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:10 PM

I've replied to your thread over at the Mecca.

#3 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:36 PM

I've replied to your thread over at the Mecca.

And hopefully you plan to copy and paste your reply here for the benefit of the users of this site too?

#4 andrew96

andrew96

• Regulars
  • 142 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 09:06 PM

Have you pressed the button on the bottom of the pc? if it starts up that[s great! if it doesn't it usually mans there is something more serious wrong with the pc and it will need to come out

fruitsmiley.gif

#5 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 10:46 PM

And hopefully you plan to copy and paste your reply here for the benefit of the users of this site too?

So it can be pulled apart by your staff and helpers?  Sorry, but I think not Alex, I've had my fill of the antagonistic posts and threats of being banned at every opportunity for saying what I think, so the less I say the better as far as I'm concerned. 

Any help I give to people on here, more often than not, I now give via PM's or over the phone, to save myself any hassel and aggro.

#6 Nick100

Nick100

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 07:32 AM

Have pushed button on bottom of pc, still doesn't work. Opened up computer as last time this happened had to go in for repair, all it was was something had come loose, so had a look myself but nothing was loose. Not sure what to do, probably have to ring technical support for help

Thanks

#7 launton

launton

• Regulars
  • 190 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 07:49 AM

Do the PC's in these give out error beeps like normal ones?  

#8 Nick100

Nick100

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:40 AM

No error beep, all sounds as usual to be honest

#9 Nick100

Nick100

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:18 PM

Tried tonight but couldn't get it working when connecting to my keyboard, mouse and screen. Prob have to ring the people who I got it from tomorrow. Ram was a little loose so tried putting back in place but still no luck.

Nick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users