91 replies to this topic

#41 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:52 AM

todays the start of the weekend so let see what happens if anything happens though :nah:

#42 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:27 AM

todays the start of the weekend so let see what happens if anything happens though :nah:

......nuthin! ;)

#43 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:44 AM

......nuthin! ;)

I had a feeling though at least I haven't got to eat me hat though :cute:

#44 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:40 AM

K guys, shows over time to lock the thread & ban KC because Banditboy isn't satisfied. Not like he's never promised something & has been late delivering it.....

#45 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:56 AM

K guys, shows over time to lock the thread & ban KC because Banditboy isn't satisfied. Not like he's never promised something & has been late delivering it.....

Matty.N can we please stop with the little nit picky digs. I thought people was trying to move forward from past issues. If you can't move forward yourself might be worth taking a small break. We don't want it all to get out of hand again do we. Cheers.

What's yours is yours and what's hers is yours

#46 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:01 AM

:cute:

#47 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:06 AM

Quite funny to be honest it's ok for you to chastise someone on other sites but a tongue in cheek comment on here & i'm the bad guy?

All of BB's comments are out of place & are just trying to cause trouble.

#48 DAD

DAD

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 542 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 02:08 PM

TBH if KC says "there will be a special announcement the weekend before Christmas" then I expect a special announcement the weekend before Christmas, or at least some kind of message to say why not!

I'm not surprise some people are annoyed.

#49 Mavroz

Mavroz

odd job man...

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 02:15 PM

I am sure all will be revealed asap.

:)

#50 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 22 December 2014 - 02:49 PM

I blame it on the cheaper petrol prices..... 

#51 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 03:18 PM

Blame it on the boogy :)

Come on guys it's Christmas!!   It's going to be epic.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#52 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:10 PM

4hrs work tomorrow then 12dayz off Gtfit lol.
Playing time on ye oldie Mfme me thinks. As well as eating drinking and more eating and releasing a layout or two rofl.
Maybe Kim Jong has hacked it.
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#53 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:41 PM

4hrs work tomorrow then 12dayz off Gtfit lol.
Playing time on ye oldie Mfme me thinks. As well as eating drinking and more eating and releasing a layout or two rofl.
Maybe Kim Jong has hacked it.

You lucky sod!....Not had a day off for 4 weeks and done 11+ hour shifts every day.........i'm shattered to say the least :(

Enjoy the time off to you and everyone...I know I will for sure.... :)

Got some beer's in but I think i'll be asleep instead ....Not got a spare second to even load an Emulation, let-alone create One.

#54 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:43 AM

Quite funny to be honest it's ok for you to chastise someone on other sites but a tongue in cheek comment on here & i'm the bad guy?

All of BB's comments are out of place & are just trying to cause trouble.

If you are talking about my comments on the other site then they have nothing to do with shit string. Someone said they would buy my machine I took a day off work when they said THEY WILL come buy it only to be let down. If your not on about that what are you referring to please?

#55 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:50 AM

If you are talking about my comments on the other site then they have nothing to do with shit string. Someone said they would buy my machine I took a day off work when they said THEY WILL come buy it only to be let down. If your not on about that what are you referring to please?

You called him a twat & implied he was a sheep shagger.

#56 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 11:05 AM

But let's leave it at that, no need to keep dragging this thread off topic.

#57 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 11:14 AM

But let's leave it at that, no need to keep dragging this thread off topic.

Very good of you to drag the thread off topic and then declare that the thread mustn't be dragged off topic...

Back to the subject please, and unless something on another site directly relates to content here, it doesn't need to be mentioned here.

#58 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 11:24 AM

Can this thread be cleaned up and the off topic posts removed?....    including this one ;)

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#59 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 11:43 AM

Don't think the posts should be removed as this has caused issues in the past. I will just leave it at that and say it's now back on topic. Mmm topic I love topics 2 hats the nut in them is it hazel nut or something else. Anyways we didn't a reply yet so let's hope the lack of info means he is hard at work. I think fusion is right ;-)

#60 killcrazy

killcrazy

• Regulars
  • 257 posts

Donator

Posted 23 December 2014 - 11:59 AM

Hi guys,

Really sorry for the lack of an update, I've been snowed under juggling work, planning a wedding and getting this emulator finished!!

All was going to plan until friday night when unfortunately quite a serious performance problem arose when I finished the DX I've been working on.  Unfortunately the engine as it stood couldn't smoothly animate all of the reels and lamps once the layout got to a certain level of complexity.

Sooo unfortunately I'm having to re-code the part of the engine that handles the update messages sent from the core to the interface (it turns out this is working very innefficiently).  This is quite a big job but having worked on it all weekend and yesterday night it's around 50% finished.

Unfortunately I've now run out of time for Christmas...  I realise this is dissapointing but unfortunately software development can be a real PITA sometimes!!    

On the plus side the DX I've done for Wipeout looks fantastic (thanks to the great pics provided by booze.net over at the Mecca).  It's a huge resolution (4076 x 6500) (4K UHD!).  The emulator can scale/zoom, pan/scroll and go full screen so all layouts are playable on any screen size.

Have a great Christmas everyone, I'll be in touch again before the new year (hopefully with the release of the Wipeout DX and emulator client - toolset may still need a few days more work)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users