take it or leave it crazy trails for sale or swaps

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 haggisman302000

haggisman302000

• Regulars
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:23 AM

I have a take it or leave itcrazy trails £70 jackpot for sale or swaps.
It is fully bulbed and working as it should do. It has no note acceptor but the wiring loom is in place ready for one to be installed.
I am open to any offers on this just let me know. It has to go before my wife lets me have another. I am onthe lookout for a family guy or similar so if you know of one let me know.
If it sells through here i will put 10% of the sale price to fruit emu.

Thanks guys

#2 haggisman302000

haggisman302000

• Regulars
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:13 AM

I forgot to add that i am in cheshire sk9 area

#3 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:21 PM

Don't suppose you would ever think about stripping it and selling the parts? I only ask because I could do with a crazy trails MPU for an empty cabinet I have of one at home. No probs if not, I know its a long shot.

#4 haggisman302000

haggisman302000

• Regulars
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:03 PM

hi stoney thanks for the reply at the moment I would say no as I would rather get rid of it as a whole but if I cant get rid of it in the next couple of weeks I might just break it into parts.

but before I do that I would have to try and find out what parts would be worth while stripping out and for how much I could get for them.

as I said in a couple of weeks though just keep your eyes peeled on this page as I may well do it.

its just annoying as I want a different one but the missus has told me that this one has to go before I bring another one in. it not fair lol

#5 No1Stoney

No1Stoney

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:54 PM

I understand your problem there mate. I have the same problem with the missus haha. If I was to strip a machine, I'd take everything out except for buttons, wiring and lamps. Maybe also the reels. But it is easier to sell the machine whole of course. Hope you get it shifted mate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users