Photo
- - - - -

Denied permissions in the downloads section and elsewhere.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 09:00 AM

It's been notified to the site staff, that members are starting to experience issues in relation to various parts of the forum, accessing files and attachments (Mostly confined to the Downloads section).

Can I please ask ALL members who discover such an issue, to either used the report file is broken (In downloads), or the report post function (In threads on the forum), so the team can investigate issues surrounding this issue, and attach the words "Permission / Access denied issue" in the report.

If needs must in threads, we do permit users to use an external hosting service (Say like Photobucket for images and videos, or various drop box sites for anything else).

On behalf of the staff, I do thank members for their assistance, and apologise for any inconvenience caused whilst we investigate the issues at hand.

#2 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 09:29 AM

This issue should now be fully resolved, following a repair to the site. If anyone still has problems they can send me a PM.

PLEASE NOTE that if you are still not able to download files, it's because you are not a regular contributor to the forums or a financial supporter of the site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users