• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sj1

sj1

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:39 PM

hi, first time on here,

I have a bellfruit snakes and ladders machine, for home use. its running scorpion 5 with a note acceptor, 

kept getting payload error 17, got another hopper, worked once then message came back. Found a mpu board on ebay.  All works great now, but my note acceptor wont work?? the hopper says £125 and not £250 on the note acceptor it has na4/9 hope this means something, the lights work on the na and it spins on start up, but the light on saying not available 

Any help would be great, 

#2 sj1

sj1

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:13 PM

Just found the test mode, and BNV part am i right in thinking as i have changed the mother board i need to put the bnv number in so the mother board and note accepter talks to eachother?

On the na i have a button for channel 5 led lights that flash, and a switch that has Run or teach, the na is made by inovated technoligy ltd, 

If i can i will post a pic of the na,

Also can i get a manual from anywhere??

Please help

Thanks,

#3 sj1

sj1

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:02 PM

just looking at the note acceptor, the bottom of it has a sticker, company name, barrcode, product number  GBP06424

It also has 6 boxes in 2 rows of 3 top row is 1 3 6 bottom row is 2 4 7, could this be the bnv code that i need?

Thanks

#4 sj1

sj1

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:21 PM

Is there any way of resetting the note accepter?? any generic numbers to make it work, have the switch set to run?

#5 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 02:15 PM

have you made sure the switch settings on the main motherboard are the same as the one you took out. I looks like the machine doesn't recognise that a note acceptor is fitted because the float level reads £125.could be switch 8 or 11 for the note acceptor depending what revision of software you have.

baz

#6 sj1

sj1

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:27 PM

Hi Baz, 

I will look at that tomorrow, what i can remember its 13 for the note accepter, I can get into the BNV menu but dont know the 6 digit number, Spoke to the company who made the na but no help there, They stopped supporting the nv4/9 a few years ago.

Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users