This is going to make me sound really stupid

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_macca6969_*

Guest_macca6969_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2003 - 09:43 AM

Hi All

I realise this will make me sound really thick but I'm trying to use the emulators my brother has downloaded but when i load them up i only get the top half of the machine - how can i make the whole machine visible?

#2 fruitsnappa

fruitsnappa

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1304 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 10:01 AM

You will need to change the screen resolution to 1280x1024 (if your monior supports it) to see the full machine.

#3 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 06:03 PM

And it does not sound stupid either macca....The resolution question is something we are all puzzled when we first download something. I would imagine that 99% of people who use a PC have never had reason to change these settings anyway.....everybody on fruit-emu helps each other...so don't worry about whatever you ask....you will get a sensible helpful answer.

#4 stuart

stuart

• New Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 09:04 PM

I see that the latest BFMulator has the facility to scroll up and down the whole layout, so you can always see the required part of the layout at any time. This is a brilliant idea - is it something that could be included if there are any updates to MFME or JPM?

#5 impersonator

impersonator

• New Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 11:58 PM

Thanks to Re-Animator for the scroll up & down on the BFMulator, this would be a nice touch with MFME update if there is one on the cards.

As all the guy's on FME scene will agree, there may never be an update to the JPeMu, reason well thats left upto the author, as JPeMu 1.46 (Beta) was leaked before it's intended release date, the author wasn't to happy.

At least we know that it can be done, it's whether or not the author of MFME will add this feature in any future update, lets hope he/they will, please do.

impersonator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users