Photo

Pacman Power Up for sale, with NV7 note acceptor and stacker, cheap!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:35 AM

Hey all,

Looking to sell my lovely condition Barcrest Pacman Power Up machine. It's in lovely condition, cabinet is as close to mint as I've seen for a home use machine. Yellow top door (as it should be on a Pacman machine!)

Any blown bulbs will be replaced before you collect, you can have some spare bulbs too, and you are welcome to test.

I'm after (what I consider is a bargain price!!!) - just £125. Buyer to collect, courier collection should also be possible if you are happy to deal with a courier (such as Hadfields).

If it came down to it I would break for spares since it's all fully working and great condition (spares would be mainboard, PSU, reels, coin mech, hopper, NV7 note acceptor (preferably with note mech assembly and stacker))  but would much rather sell as a whole machine if possible. 

I'll get photos up on Monday. Only selling as need the space!!!

Ta :)

Edited by Bencrest, 26 May 2014 - 12:37 AM.

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#2 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 08:47 AM

That's very realistically priced for a machine of this type in such nice condition.

#3 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:06 AM

That's very realistically priced for a machine of this type in such nice condition.

It is :)

I'm making a large loss on it, but don't believe in profiteering on machines. In fact they are such a hassle to sell I'd rather under price them to get rid :D

To be quite honest though, I'm more inclined to break machines for spares these days.

Edited by Bencrest, 26 May 2014 - 09:07 AM.

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#4 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:39 PM

Forgot to get photos, been too busy messing about with DOND :D

Will get photos up tomorrow if I remember. Anyone tempted to make me an offer before I go down the scrapping / breaking for spares route?

Ben

#5 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:46 AM

Forgot all about this. I can't edit the title but as well as Pacman I'll also be selling the Monopoly Road to Riches I bought recently and have repaired. It's not in great nick but it's fully working (takes coins, pays out coins, doesn't reset or anything strange!)

Would like £50 for it :D

Ben

#6 djmat56

djmat56

• Regulars
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:24 PM

Hi Ben. Are you able to post some pics of the Monopoly machine mate?

#7 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 10:21 AM

Hi Ben. Are you able to post some pics of the Monopoly machine mate?

Can do but it's buried right at the back of the garage behind the other machines. Doesn't help that I've broken a finger at work and need to be careful about banging it (apparently it'll take another 4 weeks to heal). 

One thing I did genuinely forget to mention (which makes me wonder if I should even sell it!) is that I have removed the secondary top door switch. I did this as it wasn't quite making contact and gave me the odd 'DOOR UNLOCKED' alarm when I first turned on.

That is no longer an issue, it plays absolutely fine in door open and door closed mode - BUT it does stop the machine from going into test mode. 

Totally understand if that means it's of no use to anyone. You can still get in to test mode, but it means shorting out a couple of wires (and I've forgotten which ones, so I'll need to grab a schematic I think).

Ben

#8 djmat56

djmat56

• Regulars
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:37 AM

Cheers for replying Ben....hope the finger gets better soon. So when you say its not in great nick, apart from what you mentioned, how is the machine generally?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users