#1 topsi

topsi

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:54 AM

Hi

I'm new here so hello to everyone. 

And sorry my bad english.

I just bought my first slot machine project and now i have a lots of problem with it.

It is 1986 JPM Joker Poker Video slots machine and it is totally broken or something i don't know.

Here is my problem.

when I put the power on to the game only four LEDs light up in motherboard (RESET, -12V, +12V and +5V).

Nothing else will happen, no buttons lights, no front panel lights, no picture to screen...'

-Is it ok that All those leds is light up???

-Can the machine be started without game module, i mean if my game module is broken and that was reason all my problems???

-If my game module is broken, are there any new modules and game???

-Does anyone have any manuals to this JPM machine???

-Does anyone have any information on what might be broken???

Look my gallery to find pictures.

And i am really sorry for my bad english...

Regards, Topi

#2 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:08 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum.

First thing that strikes me is that it probably won't be a JPM machine - it's likely to be a Joker Poker video kit in an old JPM fruit machine cabinet.
I have two of these as kits, one came out of an old Barquest video cabinet and the other was in another old fruit machine type cab.

The common cause of problems on these is that the battery leaks and damages the video board. That's the first thing to check...

EDIT: I looked at all the pictures you posted and it appears that I'm incorrect, and that it is all original JPM. So I don't know now, it's beyond me at this point, hopefully someone who knows more about these will be able to help...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users