• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:08 PM

I just looked at the members signed in and it was like viewing as I used too over a decade ago!

It's nice to see some old FME characters back... it is also great to be debating FME again with such passion, which sadly it has lost over the last few years.

How long it'll last is anyone's guess... but it sure is good 'doing the time-warp again'! :)

Attached File  image.jpg   78.73KB   26 downloads

This post has been promoted to an article
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

speed

#2 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:11 PM

If it was really old skool then 15 of the names would be the same person.

#3 letemspin

letemspin

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:16 PM

Must admit I feel somewhat rejuvinated, we're partying like it's 2003 again. I'm even writing another piece. :D

For my part, sorry for the bad language of late, but it's "Captain Caveman" for good reason. And, whilst not wishing to piss anyone off (and speaking as a total self-acknowledged FME non entity), can I just say that I don't want to see Andy banned or moderated, just let stuff settle down etc., it always does. :)

It is inarguable that, thanks to Guitar, the scene is in better shape than it has been for 5 years. Long may that continue; my Amber PC is on order...

Edited by letemspin, 10 May 2014 - 04:18 PM.

#4 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:41 PM

Must admit I feel somewhat rejuvinated, we're partying like it's 2003 again. I'm even writing another piece. :D

For my part, sorry for the bad language of late, but it's "Captain Caveman" for good reason. And, whilst not wishing to piss anyone off (and speaking as a total self-acknowledged FME non entity), can I just say that I don't want to see Andy banned or moderated, just let stuff settle down etc., it always does. :)

It is inarguable that, thanks to Guitar, the scene is in better shape than it has been for 5 years. Long may that continue; my Amber PC is on order...

Brilliant post Cavey, one with which I heartily concur.

bj

#5 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:43 PM

Andy needs to realise that I don't have any argument with him personally, despite being told repeatedly to fuck off etc.

I would be happier if he hadn't made numerous assumptions about me without knowing the first thing about me. It's water off a duck's back (quack). But it's still not very pleasant.

As you can see the swear filter doesn't affect me... yet more evidence of the rank hypocrisy that I'm allegedly guilty of... :)

Anyhoo... seeing who is visibly online is one thing, but it's even more enlightening seeing who is here a lot but always hidden...

:ph34r:

#6 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:48 PM

Anyhoo... seeing who is visibly online is one thing, but it's even more enlightening seeing who is here a lot but always hidden...

The shoutbox brigade had a theory about that.

#7 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:54 PM

Nice to see you posting again fella, really is.

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#8 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:07 PM

...cheeky bugger! :p

All The Best

Daryl

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

speed

#9 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:31 PM

Sorry folks for not being about much the past few weeks..... dealing with two deaths (Aunt not long cremated, plus jaybee too, which to day no one knows yet why he passed) missus and kids, plus got a number of real machine repair projects on the go (Just dragged back two from Stoke-On-Trent), kind of neglected this place unintentionaly.

Certanaly nice to see some of the old names back, and even more so with how things on Amber are especaly progressing..... with this, the cynical side of me can not help but notice some of the bad stuff from the old days popping it's head up, but I do believe this time, past mistakes will not re-occour, and hope with the passage of time, we are more mature and aware of what we do etc :)

As a side note, I am still the same old pervert from back in the day...... that will never change ;)

#10 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:48 PM

Is a bit strange seeing some of the old-skool members in the online list.  I even saw Dialtone's name in the active list yesterday, but he didn't make a post.

This be my stuff ----------> http://www.fruit-emu...wnloads&mid=301

#11 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:50 PM

I saw Elvis.....

#12 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:56 PM

Bring Back SKIZZO!

I even saw Dialtone's name in the active list yesterday, but he didn't make a post.

That was my fault, I told him there was a thread where DeathClaw and Geddy buried the hatchet. I don't think he believed me.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#13 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:00 PM

That was my fault, I told him there was a thread where DeathClaw and Geddy buried the hatchet. I don't think he believed me.

...he probably thought you'd meant in each other ;)

All The Best

Daryl

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

speed

#14 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:01 PM

Ah so DT is Killcrazy then......... riiiiiiiiiiiiiight ;)

#15 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:02 PM

mrs sk

Bring Back SKIZZO!

mrs skizzos right here in bed lol 

#16 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:08 PM

Ah so DT is Killcrazy then......... riiiiiiiiiiiiiight ;)

There's no such person as DT, really he's Wizard's happier alter ego.

...he probably thought you'd meant in each other ;)

That is entirely possible.

#17 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:12 PM

Retrofruit is Wizard, everyone knows that but sorry anyone coding an EPOCH emu has to be Dialtone.  Third time lucky eh? ;)

Still remember when you (Guitar) pointed out on FF that EPEE was the name of DT's early EPOCH emu....... oh how we laughed...... ahhhh the good old days etc, broken bits for nowt in a jar etc...

#18 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:26 PM

Well I can confirm that I have spoken to Killcrazy and he definitely isn't Dialtone.

In fact has anyone heard from Killcrazy? I was looking forward to a May update.

What people don't know is that Deathclaw and Geddy are the same person. ;)

#19 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:30 PM

tutton moon nah

#20 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:33 PM

What people don't know is that Deathclaw and Geddy are the same person. ;)

Needs quoting for prosperity.... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users