Split from Project Amber 2 thread...

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:56 AM

Was it not just buried?

I saw the flowers thrown onto the coffin.

#22 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:09 PM

In Memory of hatchet...

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#23 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:18 PM

;)

Attached Files

Posted Image

#24 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:28 PM

michael barrymore did it with the dildo in the swimming pool ;)

#25 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:09 PM

michael barrymore did it with the dildo in the swimming pool ;)

Well there was certanaly something floating in the pool afterwards :D

#26 adb

adb

• New Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:13 PM

Hate to trawl back but from what i've seen this needs saying

Quoting - http://www.fruit-emu...uitar/?p=268612

"DC come-on, banditboy is being honest here...he thought it was RB's work.

He is a trier fella so please give him a little slack."

From what I've seen you're not exactly giving Vectra any slack, the guy tries to do what he can but all i see from yourself is a lot put downs towards him. So what if he doesn't know the history, he's doing what he can now.

Edited by adb, 09 May 2014 - 11:13 PM.

#27 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:17 AM

and plus my health aint 100% either but I don't wont to go in any more detailes I.e my frame of mind that's the only thing I am saying

#28 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:03 AM

Hate to trawl back but from what i've seen this needs saying

Quoting - http://www.fruit-emu...uitar/?p=268612

"DC come-on, banditboy is being honest here...he thought it was RB's work.

He is a trier fella so please give him a little slack."

From what I've seen you're not exactly giving Vectra any slack, the guy tries to do what he can but all i see from yourself is a lot put downs towards him. So what if he doesn't know the history, he's doing what he can now.

Then maybe we should now be giving Ady due credit for standing up for someone who is under attack, instead of critisising him for it?

It's a difficult line to tread as a moderator and whether it's consistently right or not isn't necessarily a useful debate.

So let's not trawl back, but instead be happy that as much balance as possible has been restored to the forum and in general most of us are getting on reasonably well most of the time.
Thanks.

#29 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:10 AM

I did say in another thread that tutton is bang out of order with this shit and no one backed me.

As long as the artwork is credited it can be used don't like it don't release layouts end of.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

#30 Deathclaw

Deathclaw

Emulator Manipulator

• New Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:22 AM

I did say in another thread that tutton is bang out of order with this shit and no one backed me.

As long as the artwork is credited it can be used don't like it don't release layouts end of.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks for setting the rules over what people do with my artwork, that's very charitable of you. And thanks for telling me if I don't like it "don't release layouts". I was already aware of that part though thanks.

I'm also aware of the blatant hypocrisy being shown around here too, given that about two weeks ago I had a PM from Ady telling me "hear hear" when I decided to state that I wasn't happy with people using my layouts to, well, make layouts.

The same hypocrisy shown by a moderator here who said he would start banning people if they kept doing it, yet, now he's threatening to ban people for arguing about people doing it.

Sheesh, I wonder why?

Fruitworkz current projects..

Line Up Prototype.

Amber MPU3 Edition.

#31 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:29 AM

and what do you expect people to do if theres 1 layout of a machine on here

and now the repros dead I can only do the work with of what there is

#32 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:32 AM

Thanks for setting the rules over what people do with my artwork, that's very charitable of you. And thanks for telling me if I don't like it "don't release layouts". I was already aware of that part though thanks.

I'm also aware of the blatant hypocrisy being shown around here too, given that about two weeks ago I had a PM from Ady telling me "hear hear" when I decided to state that I wasn't happy with people using my layouts to, well, make layouts.

The same hypocrisy shown by a moderator here who said he would start banning people if they kept doing it, yet, now he's threatening to ban people for arguing about people doing it.

Sheesh, I wonder why?

You've self appointed yourself with enough shit in fme....

#33 Deathclaw

Deathclaw

Emulator Manipulator

• New Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:38 AM

You've self appointed yourself with enough shit in fme....

Maybe that's because I was actually doing something.

and what do you expect people to do if theres 1 layout of a machine on here

and now the repros dead I can only do the work with of what there is

I'm not sure how to answer that because it's a bit of an oxy moron dude. If there's a layout why are you remaking a layout? the same layout we already have? twice?

Now look before when I said there was no point in converting layouts to Amber it seems I'd forgotten about the online part. So, therefore if you would like to convert my layouts into Amber untouched and exactly as they were made originally then you have my blessing. But, do not start hacking the artwork around.

Line Up Prototype.

Amber MPU3 Edition.

#34 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:43 AM

I don't all I am now is resizing them in photoshop as people said in the past the others was too small

all I am doing is finishing what I have got in my amber folder as it shame just to delete it

when I start a fresh I will be using my own prepared background then do a on image and just lamp the layout my self

#35 Deathclaw

Deathclaw

Emulator Manipulator

• New Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:46 AM

Please do not stretch the layouts. As soon as you do that any clarity they may have had (artwork pending) is lost and they will look terrible.

As I said. If you want to convert any layouts I have made into Amber for the online play then go ahead, but, do not start hacking them around.

If you want me to help you using Photoshop then ask. I don't mind providing I've got some spare time.

Are you familiar with skewing/rotating etc? or do you know like, rock bottom nothing?

Line Up Prototype.

Amber MPU3 Edition.

#36 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:50 AM

still learning

just got to do dells million in photoshop to get fresh on image as its not picking 1 lamp up on my 1st one for some reason

6 quid lamp on the dels prize and the lamp numbers right

Edited by banditboy2006, 10 May 2014 - 08:54 AM.

#37 Deathclaw

Deathclaw

Emulator Manipulator

• New Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:54 AM

...the only difference is - thousands of members will not be held to ransom anymore, if and when these combined emulators are released, by just one coder who thought he was 'God'! ;)

Stop being so stupid, please. If it wasn't for idiotic sentiments like this and the attendant abuse, coupled with the kind soul (I know who you are btw) who dobbed Wizard (and therefore the rest of the scene) right in it with Mame - who promised such much but delivered NOTHING, unlike Wizard - we WOULD have had MFME4, and probably 5, 6 and 7 by now, with Castle and a whole host of other techs. Seriously, who the hell are you to call Wizard, when you've presumably been freely using his emulators for the last 12 years? Pathetic.

Bit of a belated reply..

I guess it depends how you look at it. Would we have had any more versions of MFME before the FSK (f***wit Spite Krew) showed up? I guess that's subjective Cavey. Chris was always so touchy about things that it really didn't take much (even one off the cuff comment) to bugger off again.

The difference is going to become clear now. Can the same FSK keep quiet now that we have a coder who is willing to embrace people wanting to help him and FME? or are they really just here to ruin anything FME related because it makes them feel in some ways powerful?

We'll see. Whether they want to embrace him or just continue to ruin things will remain to be seen.

Line Up Prototype.

Amber MPU3 Edition.

#38 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:02 AM

heres the lamp I have having trouble with

circled

as the lamp importers broke

my option is to slightly resize

then re lamp it my self

as it don't show on the background but it does on the black

Attached Files

#39 Deathclaw

Deathclaw

Emulator Manipulator

• New Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:13 AM

There were several issues with the layout when it was originally made and no doubt they have passed into the MFME conversion.

It's one of those where the source art is so bad I would just leave it tbh.

Line Up Prototype.

Amber MPU3 Edition.

#40 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:21 AM

all the lamps work on the mmfe version though but so all lamps should work in amber

unless theres was bad bmp file come from mmfe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users