Can someone please please help, changing stake/prize

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ozstriker

Ozstriker

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:26 PM

I have no knowledge whats so ever about fruit machines and ive always wanted one so managed to win one on ebay. The fruit machine is by extreme games and is called Happy Campers, its got an MPU5 board. Currently its running at £5 jackpot and 10p play but I want it to run at £35/30p or 50p play, its come with all the decals for doing this too and says it will do this on the A4 sheet of paper that comes with it.

Ive purchased a variable key off the internet and set it correctly but the machine keeps saying invalid key, when I take it out the machine says its on £25/30p play and the original key it came with will let me put it back to £5/10p play.

Please can someone help as I really havent got a clue what im doing and dont want to play with anything and make it worse.

Cheers Ash

#2 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:46 PM

If you're deffo setting the stake/prize key to the correct settings, maybe the machine has had the original £25 software put back in it, in which case it WILL say invalid key if you try and set it to £35.

Are you setting the variable key to the settings below?

Attached File  Goldrush Lotelle%20Prize%20Stake%20Key%20Sticker.jpg   127.82KB   5 downloads

#3 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:52 PM

Just note, not all stake / prize keys use the same settings, so what may help here, is if you can get a pic of BOTH the front and back of the key, and note down any names etc you may find on said key, and we can probs work out the correct settings from that.

Also please beware, that not all settings maybe available with the ROM set you have installed, but if we can work out what settings your key uses, we should be able to figure out if this is the case.

#4 Ozstriker

Ozstriker

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:29 AM

I've looked more closely and read the meters etc and it says I can't have £35 jackpot. I would however like it make it £25/25p but the key won't let me.
Here's the key and the settings I've put on

Attached Files

#5 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:59 AM

OK, this maybe a Coinection Sales key (It should have something marked on the other side).... if this is the case, this is the settings available.....

Attached Files

#6 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:21 AM

I'm also attaching a upload, which contains the 4 most common stake / prize, and Percentage switchable key suppliers out there

http://www.fruit-emu...e-key-settings/

#7 Ozstriker

Ozstriker

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:31 PM

I purchased it from swallowam.co.uk,they have the settings on their site but doesn't work even if I set the key at £25/30p (which is what the machine plays at with no key installed). Maybe it's a knacked key,haven't a clue

#8 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:54 PM

I purchased it from swallowam.co.uk,they have the settings on their site but doesn't work even if I set the key at £25/30p (which is what the machine plays at with no key installed). Maybe it's a knacked key,haven't a clue

Ahhhh, Swallow Amusements, aka steveh @ MPU Mecca.

Not sure if he's a member still here, but you could pop over to the mecca and send him a PM to see if he can help?

http://www.fruitemu....ser/465-steveh/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users