* * * * * 2 votes

Project Amber 10910

• Please log in to reply
271 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:17 PM

Will some one convert my cash is king layout or has it been done,pointless me looking as it won't load on my crap pc.

#62 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:34 PM

is amber offline tonight??  what can I dx for amber???

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#63 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:37 PM

it's all good apart from moving the lamps I wish it was the same as mfme

How do you mean?

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#64 bullionbars2011

bullionbars2011

• Regulars
  • 301 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:38 PM

offline at the mo as having trouble with servers but guitar is hoping to get it back up and runnig before midnight. ive been waiting since 9 this morning but im sad waiting for that long haha

#65 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:49 PM

on amber you,ve gotta press "shift key" to move in edit mode where as mfme you just click left mouse button and move with mouse pad, but as I said I,ll see how I go, done reel masking now practising on bb2006,s nudge wink conversion of mine so getting used to the editing tools

#66 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:51 PM

Basically the problem is that I have a dynamic IP address where I used to have a static one.

So every time the IP address changes, I have to update the IP address in the emulator.

What I intend to do is get a small bit of webspace where the emu will take the IP address from, which can be auto updated whenever it changes.

At the moment I really don't have the time to set that up, so for now I'll just have to update the emu whenever the IP changes.

Attached Files

#67 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:54 PM

on amber you,ve gotta press "shift key" to move in edit mode where as mfme you just click left mouse button and move with mouse pad, but as I said I,ll see how I go, done reel masking now practising on bb2006,s nudge wink conversion of mine so getting used to the editing tools

There's good reason for that. I used MFME a lot, and occasionally I would go to select a lamp and accidentally move it, which was a pain the arse. Having to hold down shift prevents that. You do know you can use the cursor keys to move a selected component too. And shit+right click will snap component to mouse.

#68 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:59 PM

I,m still getting used to the tools I,ve rearranged bb06,s lamps and reel masked etc so I,ll send it back to him next for me will be convertion of a existin layout I may do my cash wise or tommy,s chain reaction if its ok with him

need notes or a write up on how to do it also thanks for the mini update

Edited by vectra666, 15 April 2014 - 07:02 PM.

#69 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:05 PM

just to let you know theres a bug on the online game side

when you quit a game you can view the meters from it on the main menu

#70 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:41 PM

just to let you know theres a bug on the online game side

when you quit a game you can view the meters from it on the main menu

No you can't. You can see the meters from the offline profile in there. The meters are only saved to pad in offline mode, you'll either see the offline meters, or just complete rubbish in the statistics panel.

#71 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:43 PM

Ahh i'll try that later can u use any reel mask as I've a few for mfme I had a play yesterday bb2006 teaching me and as said earlier it's all good apart from moving the lamps I wish it was the same as mfme but i'll get used to it would love big Ben dxed in Amber but no decent images and would like it on £5 jp also ploggy any chance of your criss cross cash coming back to Amber soon
You're getting there chasbons lol.

The only mask I've found that works is the one I put in the zip-file.  The default one in the new Amber doesn't work for the quick mask method, so I had to use the older default reel mask.  If I try another, only the mask itself lights up and not the fruit symbol.  Haven't figured out why.

There's an error with CCC (ERR 62).  I need to ask Guitar what it is so I can get rid of it.

EDITED TO ADD:  Found out what the CCC error is.  It's to do with the meters.  Tried changing the values, but it just goes to another error message.  Also getting a sound card fail error.  Bloody Coinworld! :)

Edited by ploggy, 15 April 2014 - 07:55 PM.

This be my stuff ----------> http://www.fruit-emu...wnloads&mid=301

#72 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:02 PM

The only mask I've found that works is the one I put in the zip-file.  The default one in the new Amber doesn't work for the quick mask method, so I had to use the older default reel mask.  If I try another, only the mask itself lights up and not the fruit symbol.  Haven't figured out why.

There's an error with CCC (ERR 62).  I need to ask Guitar what it is so I can get rid of it.

You can use a normal bmp as a mask, but you'll need to use the alpha channel editor to create the alpha channel for the mask, otherwise the colours just add, and don't blend.

Error 6.2 is a meter error, i.e. the meters need setting up.

#73 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:08 PM

EDITED TO ADD:  Found out what the CCC error is.  It's to do with the meters.  Tried changing the values, but it just goes to another error message.  Also getting a sound card fail error.  Bloody Coinworld! :)

try the setting off my ding dong bells as that's coinworld

#74 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:31 PM

You can use a normal bmp as a mask, but you'll need to use the alpha channel editor to create the alpha channel for the mask, otherwise the colours just add, and don't blend.

Error 6.2 is a meter error, i.e. the meters need setting up.

Ah.  I'll jot that down for future reference. :)

The meters are a strange one.  I think I've found a setting that works.  Needed to add the token meter as well, even though it's set to £5/10p all-cash.

Attached Files

This be my stuff ----------> http://www.fruit-emu...wnloads&mid=301

#75 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:37 PM

I tried the reel masks from mfme the one,s I've got and yes they did work just I did it all the wrong way around thanks for showing us the correct way need to remember it now lol.

#76 Marlon36

Marlon36

• Regulars
  • 162 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:41 PM

Hi Guys! I wonder if anyone can help me with this Matter? I have followed all of the instuctions from Guitar & Vectra, but when i go to Select a game e.g, Dad's rotex or Ploggy's Super Multi Nudger and then i click it to play, i keep getting this Message.. This is not A Valid Bitmap filie You must use a.png/Bmp or Psd file. Can anyone tell me what this means? it would be very much appreciated!

#77 Guest_DAD_*

Guest_DAD_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:56 PM

Thanks mate but they are still wrong you have 2 games you can play it says they are £15 30p and £5 10p but what you get is £15 30p and £15 10p I cant work out why

You're quite right, just checked this myself.  Will probably need Guitar to alter this back to £5 and up a new file.

#78 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:22 PM

Hi Guys! I wonder if anyone can help me with this Matter? I have followed all of the instuctions from Guitar & Vectra, but when i go to Select a game e.g, Dad's rotex or Ploggy's Super Multi Nudger and then i click it to play, i keep getting this Message.. This is not A Valid Bitmap filie You must use a.png/Bmp or Psd file. Can anyone tell me what this means? it would be very much appreciated!

I get the same message s you do when I load up all games on an earlier Amber.As long as you keep clicking the ok button the message will disappear and the game will load up.

I have informed Guitar of the issue and he is looking into it.

Just out of interest what windows do you have,just I have xp and was just curious if you were on xp too,with having the same problem.

Hope that helps

Jay

#79 Marlon36

Marlon36

• Regulars
  • 162 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:44 PM

I get the same message s you do when I load up all games on an earlier Amber.As long as you keep clicking the ok button the message will disappear and the game will load up.

I have informed Guitar of the issue and he is looking into it.

Just out of interest what windows do you have,just I have xp and was just curious if you were on xp too,with having the same problem.

Hope that helps

Jay

i am using Windows7 And I have even changed my Compatabilty settings to all Sorts, and i still can't get it to work? Thanks for your Help Mate! I will try what you've just said :) But from what i remember from before, the Bloody same Message keeps appearing no matter what? And there's nothing i can do...

#80 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:37 AM

Did you run the installer as administartor those of you having issues with invalid bitmap errors? Also are you using project amber 10911 or 10910?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users