23 replies to this topic

#21 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:13 PM

Keep getting 'source image widths do not match' no matter how I try to add on/off images despite them being bang on the same size. 

Can you provide more information please. Which importer you are using, and when its giving the message. This sounds like an import issue as it should place all images onto a 2048*2048 background internally, and then work on the image.

Also while playing layouts quite often the keys stop working as if the main window has lost focus.  I have to either click on the main window again or sometimes have to click the icon on the toolbar.  Just a bit annoying really.  Could do with an EXIT layout button too rather than relying on ESC as sometimes it doesn't work.

I'm looking in to rectifying this, I'll see if I can add an exit button again.

While I'm at it lol, the chat window is much improved but need adjustable/draggable window size and font size.  Plus the option to 'bring to front' or rather keep to front as it disappears behing the layout.

The chat window is unfinished, it will eventually do all those things, along with the option of playing sounds when a message is posted etc.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#22 Guest_DAD_*

Guest_DAD_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:23 PM

Can you provide more information please. Which importer you are using, and when its giving the message. This sounds like an import issue as it should place all images onto a 2048*2048 background internally, and then work on the image.

While using the layout wizard I've tried to add on/off images in either BMP or PNG format but then get the error.  It seems to add the off image OK but kicks in when trying to load the second image..  Since that didn't work I've also tried to import on/off images via the 'BACK' option in Edit mode - but still come up with the same error!

#23 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:28 AM

While using the layout wizard I've tried to add on/off images in either BMP or PNG format but then get the error.  It seems to add the off image OK but kicks in when trying to load the second image..  Since that didn't work I've also tried to import on/off images via the 'BACK' option in Edit mode - but still come up with the same error!

Can you pm me the layout .pad file, and the 2 png's and I'll see what I can see in the debugger.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#24 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:42 AM

I am getting the same with something that I am working on as the lamp importer does not seem to be working

and its only a 27 lamp layouy

Edited by banditboy2006, 13 April 2014 - 10:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users