#1 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:03 PM

Just a couple of questions.

1) How am I meant to release layouts properly? I posted the Lucky Strike layout in Layout releases forum, but it doesn't appear as a release on the main page, similarly with the emu, what is the correct way to upload stuff so it is visible on the main page.

2) For the documentation for the emu, it would be handy to have something like sticky threads covering different aspects of the emulator. I don't want to fill up a forum page with sticky threads though, so can I have another forum area just for Project Amber usage threads. Something like Installation and Setup, Playing Games, Designing and Editing, and Online Management.

That way every time I get asked a question its all in the relevant places if others have problems later on. Rather than being random questions in different areas of the site.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#2 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:33 PM

Don't or can't u release layouts in the same way as mfme as in goto dowmload section and upload layout, there's already an Amber section within downloads although those layouts need to be deleted as they don't run with the newer versions of Amber. As for the 2nd part of your post can't a new sub category be made to host Amber related stuff in, including a release section and help and advice section with A new guide to getting Amber and games p and running as my guides out of date, although it's all self explanatory within the installation process
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#3 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

This is an Administrators' department so either Ady or duplu will have to look into it for you Guitar mate :)

All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#4 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:53 PM

I'll check later when I get home but it may be that the amber section hasn't been set up to create a thread when a download is created.

xeepi_logo_email.png

#5 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:49 PM

i seem to have the editing rights still from when i did dads layouts

shall i do a update to redo add the up to date pad files 

and add lucky strike manually

0 user(s) are reading this topic