• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 andrewizlegend

andrewizlegend

• Regulars
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:12 AM

Good Morning All,

Out of curiosity i wondered if any of you have ever experienced this . . .

I was in my local amusement arcade, And i have been watching the reel king potty for the last few months, The pots were sitting at, Bronze - £500, Silver - £500, Gold - £348 , And i thought it would of went by now, as they have been sat at that since End of November, And have seen thousands put through it!! Not by me thankfully.

Anyway I decided to have a go,  i was around 90 down and wasnt doing a thing not even bring 50p in!! Truth to say i was about to walk away, Anyway 50p Came in which i gambled and lost, which then gave me the lucky loser of £125, So getting that i decided a couple more quid, Strangely enough the next spin after it brang in the red scroll giving me the gold pot again of £348, so i thought okay and tried a tenner more, Then gave me 4 scrolls giving 210pound, at this point i was at about 600ish.. Being as i was up like this i thought id keep trying, So after 20 quid it then gave me the red scroll again for bronze £500 pounds. and again another lucky loser of £125 in total after a few more wins i collected Just shy of £1500 pounds,

Now the pots are sitting at Bronze - £89.00, silver - £500.00 and gold £378.00

Has anyone else ever experienced this sort of streak? ?

Ive been playing reel king potty since i first saw it and have had several 500's but never that sort of streak??

Let me know :)

Thanks

#2 mainjohn

mainjohn

• Regulars
  • 140 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:26 AM

hi yeah when i used to work in the amusement industry i saw it a couple of times 

#3 andrewizlegend

andrewizlegend

• Regulars
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:43 AM

Ive never had it go like that before, But they had been sitting at months like that, And i did see people lose thousands in it doing nothing what so ever.

#4 jackpotjon05

jackpotjon05

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 401 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:09 PM

Is it possible for all 3 to go to £500?

But saying that, then it would no longer be progressive?

#5 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:58 PM

seen all 3 at 500 in an arcade.

#6 andrewizlegend

andrewizlegend

• Regulars
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:05 PM

yeah this one was all 500 but the gold went first then built back up too £348 before it went again

#7 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:08 PM

read the rocky free spins thread. its something like picking a ball worth £1500 but spread over the next £100, which is just like party slotto giving you £35 and then spreading the remainder £100 over the next xxx credits.

(if you have the demo slotto with the technical data on the side you can see it for yourself)

#8 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:32 PM

What's happened is you've simply got lucky and experienced a run of high-paying, unconnected events all within a relatively short number of games.  These things happen from time to time.  On Reel King Potty the chance of winning a pot from game to game is the same and is not related to the value of the pots in any way.  Enjoy your good luck and spend the money on something nice for yourself and don't lose it back - that would be my advice :)

You going to the ICE next week Nails?

Watch out! There's a SIG thief about...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users