#21 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:27 AM

The way we donated to thunderstorms donation thread worked well as didn't need a PayPal account for that maybe that could be done. As i've no paypal anymore Too but would donate when needed too

Edited by vectra666, 18 December 2013 - 08:29 AM.

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#22 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:04 AM

You can pay money through Paypal without having a Paypal account? But I think only with a card.

On the same subject I just clicked on the "support" button and it seems to be broken at the moment?

#23 killcrazy

killcrazy

• Regulars
  • 257 posts

Donator

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:03 PM

Just to add if you ever did want to switch to another dedicated server - we use rapidswitch at work and they're fantastic!  We've had 100% uptime over the 5 years we've been with them.  We pay £45 a month.  You can actually get it as cheap as £35 a month now (quad core, 3gb RAM) if you're willing to pay a higher setup fee.  Great support and never had a single problem.

#24 policematrix

policematrix

• Regulars
  • 226 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:59 PM

I don't have a penny to donate and I've never contributed to the site otherwise, but let me just wade in and criticise the way the site is run.

I'm sure you can copy and paste yet another dumb internet article for us, this time on the price-fixing conspiracy behind high hosting costs.

Cheer up mate  :radar:

hand-drawn-animated-gifs-dain-fagerholm-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users