• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:19 AM

If you had purchased an android phone you will have had these features years ago, think Google will sue apple now for nicking features?

#22 Magz

Magz

• Regulars
  • 887 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:59 PM

Indeed. Probably will as they both hold all sorts of patents. Maybe they'll get them for "using your finger on a screen" or something equally vague.

#23 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

Indeed. Probably will as they both hold all sorts of patents. Maybe they'll get them for "using your finger on a screen" or something equally vague.

Some of the patents are dodgy to say the least some can be done on a phone much older than an iPhone.

#24 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:31 PM

Hey guys, just been dancing in the bar with 2 girls I met at my previous secondary school. Guess what I just updated to on my iPhone 5?

I had to do it because I heard someone excuse my French taking the piss out of the new facebook. "the new facebook! it's shit!" Don't use it myself, but I must say the accessibility features have improved. First of all, going back to the jolly old OS6.4, you could only have one enhanced quality voice running on Voice Over, now you can get all of the English ones which is what I have done! I use the Nuance Vocalizer Samantha U.S. English voice which I previously had on my iPad 2. Also, the sound effects have been enhanced. I think that Apple and Android are going to have a battle ... just like the Epoch Emu versus fruit-emu staying! I still need to get used to the voiceover commands as they have totally rewritten it. Also a great tune to check out from the bar. I don't like the radio edit of this piece but it's called "on a ragga trip" by SL2. I love the piece and was thinking of rewriting it for accordion.

#25 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:04 AM

Hi, got some great news for you! I am off to see my friend Sarah in the october half term, and when I sent her a text saying "I have gone to IOS7", she had no idea what I was saying! There will be more videos and even sound recordings on her soundcloud I promise! We have gone "Bop It" mad! ever since Wilderness, I heard a boy called Ashton playing this toy called bop it blast. I may have mentioned it in the "Wilderness and epoch" thread. He was the one who had that sing/learn plush toy. I still can't find a recording of it anywhere. Anyway, Sarah went to argos and got herself the Bop It XT, which is the latest one I have. I was so tempted to get a blast like Ashton, so I ordered one on Amazon. So lucky as there was 1 in stock! These are the next words you'll hear in the recording. "dum da da dum dum, dum dum! high score, 500!" If anyone has a working bop it blast toy please put the sounds on youtube so I can convert to MP3. It should be arriving first class and I've had the dispatch message. Also there are not many reviews of this toy, mainly people showing all their bop it toys without any gameplay! Apparently selecting the male voice on the blast, you get a "doh!" like homer's meltdown! This is all I say. on the 20th of December subject to change for Killcrazy, I will be sitting in a surgery having a testosterone jab thinking "Long live the epee +!" Who agrees with me?

Edited by I have finished, 22 September 2013 - 12:08 AM.

#26 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:11 PM

Anyone tried this?

http://www.independe...es-8835952.html

LOLZ

#27 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:17 PM

I haven't tried that...

...but give me time! ;)
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

speed

#28 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

Part that got me is that someone thinks a software update will make it waterproof.

#29 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:04 PM

That is the mentality of some of the younger folk nowadays - who think Jeremy Kyle is some kind of Messiah...

...what I'm trying to say is, they'll believe in anything ;) lol
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

speed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users