looking for a modern fruit machine without the usual dond style play

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 titan

titan

• New Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:24 PM

heya all, hope your all well, as you may know from some of my earlier posts im looking to exchange my barcrest count ya cash fruit machine for something new. now dont get me wrong the count ya cash is a fantastic machine and its given me many hours of fun. the problem is ive played it to death and to be honest im getting a little bored of it now and just want a new machine to play with.

i do like the modern £70 jackys but want something other then the usual dond style play out there.

i woult be gratefull if you guys could give me some ideas. many thanks.

#2 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER!!!

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:33 PM

What about alien.. or can you dig it. Ill keep you in mind for any future machines I get

#3 titan

titan

• New Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:52 PM

thanks for the reply, ill check these machines out and get back to you.

#4 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:53 PM

heya all, hope your all well, as you may know from some of my earlier posts im looking to exchange my barcrest count ya cash fruit machine for something new. now dont get me wrong the count ya cash is a fantastic machine and its given me many hours of fun. the problem is ive played it to death and to be honest im getting a little bored of it now and just want a new machine to play with.

i do like the modern £70 jackys but want something other then the usual dond style play out there.

i woult be gratefull if you guys could give me some ideas. many thanks.

I've got a Can You Dig It myself (and I'm assuming Nick has one too!).

You could have it for what I paid (£60) but you'd need to organise a courier - unless you fancied the drive over to mine!

Otherwise, I don't really know what to suggest really. I quite like the outer / middle / inner lapper boards, might get one of those next myself, but would want it on the £25>£35 jackpot ideally, not £70.

Edited by Bencrest, 26 August 2013 - 07:55 PM.

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#5 titan

titan

• New Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:58 PM

where in the uk are you bencrest? im in the west midlands and could drive and collect if your no more then about 50 miles. i will check out the machine online first tho.

#6 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:15 PM

where in the uk are you bencrest? im in the west midlands and could drive and collect if your no more then about 50 miles. i will check out the machine online first tho.

Weird, I thought I had my location in my profile. I'm in Spalding, Lincolnshire. I'm sure it would be more like 100 miles but you can check on the internet :)

Not desperate to sell by any means, clearing garage out at the moment and when it's finished I reckon I can get 20 machines in it. Not that I expect to end up with that many but... you know... these things happen :D

• spa likes this
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#7 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:06 PM

My old gamesroom held 8 at a push. I converted my garage. That holds 14 and It's holding 14. 

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#8 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:52 PM

My old gamesroom held 8 at a push. I converted my garage. That holds 14 and It's holding 14. 

We've got a double garage off the driveway, each half would (if empty) hold 12 I reckon - 4 deep and 3 wide. That would be mental though :D

The most I've had at a time is 4 and to be honest I think that's fine for me - I fancy having a £5 jackpot, a £15>£35 jackpot, a clubber and a Sec16/B3. 

Ben

#9 nick_uk_911

nick_uk_911

The Flaming Moron

• Regulars
  • 221 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:33 AM

Can you dig it is a terrible machine IMO! Alien is quite good and you can pick it up cheap these days but i reckon you will get bored of it quite quickly as i used to own it and got bored after about 3 weeks.

I now own that one i mentioned to you in your other post, the electro coin dragon fire £70 jp, its a brilliant game with a tonne of features.

Thats just my opinion and i know everyone has their own tastes in machines :)

#10 BIGBALLS

BIGBALLS

• New Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:29 PM

iv got a £70 rob da back or a £35 vortex and a sit down £5 mini bar x with hoppers and concept games update

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users