#1 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:07 AM

gonna have a go at this got the images off of magga,s machine which he,s giving away or scrapping. i;ve only copied n pasted and stretched a few things here and there so far so going to take a while also i,ll redo the original reels with correct coloured red numbers on them
early stages so far but here,s a piccy

Attached Files

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#2 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:41 AM

Good luck mate looks like this need alot of work but nice to see another £5 Dx being done :)

#3 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:07 PM

Shouldn't take too long, this took about 20 seconds (an example of how easy it is..I know the cabs not lined-up)......so need any help or advice just ask.

Attached Files

#4 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:22 PM

Still loads of clone work to do there you need to sort the Buttons the £2 win at the top and the Cash test tube would take me ages as im sssssllllllllooooowwwwwww

#5 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:41 PM

yer loads to do i,m not that good at cloning and basically all of it lol but if i leave any it,ll look more realistic to the original image like the shadow on top etc i,ve straightened the top part of machine up now maybe bitten more off than i can chew see what becomes of it

Attached Files

#6 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:35 PM

You can easily rip the £5 decals and add to the £15 flyer....be a lot easier for you.

Attached Files

#7 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:35 PM

next done the bank writing and redone the cash tube by cutting and pasting from other images i've got

Attached Files

#8 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:36 PM

You can easily rip the £5 decals and add to the £15 flyer....be a lot easier for you.

Great spot :)

#9 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:41 PM

but ain,t that called cheating i wanna see if i can do this the proper way in a proper cabinet i,ll get there eventually. just remember this is magga,s machine with a fair bit of wear n tear to it so even if i miss a few bits it will look more realistic hopefully. and the flyer won,t have the same shine to it as the real photo of this so will look obviously different in places

#10 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:29 PM

Still loads of clone work to do there you need to sort the Buttons the £2 win at the top and the Cash test tube would take me ages as im sssssllllllllooooowwwwwww

Would take me two hours top to produce a shit layout of this :D and a couple of days to make a sweet one providing button decals can be sourced.

#11 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:34 PM

but ain,t that called cheating i wanna see if i can do this the proper way in a proper cabinet i,ll get there eventually. just remember this is magga,s machine with a fair bit of wear n tear to it so even if i miss a few bits it will look more realistic hopefully. and the flyer won,t have the same shine to it as the real photo of this so will look obviously different in places

What ady has said to you is exactly what i said to you a few weeks ago.You will save yourself alot of agro by using the £15 flyer and adding the £5 bits from the photo's.Why would that be cheating? it's your own work it doesn't matter how you do it,you aint taking anyone elses work so don't worry about it.

• ady likes this

#12 jon2007

jon2007

playing

• Regulars
  • 470 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:27 PM

£25 jp plx

#13 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:30 AM

Thanks for all advice given I understand it would probably be easier to just put the decals in but I'd still have to do the top of the cab remove writing etc. So I will be doing this with the images given as said before it will take time and won't be the masterpieces of others but if you don't do things from scratch or near scratch you don't learn anything. We'll see how it goes not much cloning to do now only the sides of the glasses and the cracked paint on cab itself which don't need to be done as would look realistic leaving alone.
One more thing does the 'cab lab' name above reels light up.

#14 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:04 PM

Nice to see some original artwork though vec's.

Mabey now you can see all what the other have had to do to pic's, flyers etc from the onset.

WTG mate, join the club............at last!

#15 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:52 PM

thankyou Ady but i have been doing this from the start on 90% of my layouts like the latest take money,rat pack n two towers excluding classic,s trying to find certain lamps for this the hilo, nudge now , lose etc

Attached Files

Edited by vectra666, 05 August 2013 - 09:05 PM.

#16 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:08 PM

almost done with this cleaning side of things got rid of the cracked looking glass and darkened down the win table lightened up the £2 on top feature still a bit of cleaning around the actual cabinet where i cut n pasted stuff still can,t figure out the missing lamps nudge now, lose and hi-lo also the cash lab logo above reels if not i;ll leave em out like the original £15 version

#17 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:29 AM

Vec's possible you can zip me over the top 'n bottom glass Pics please, wouldn't mind doing a 1280 of this version.

#18 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:34 PM

I'll try and pm them but each is over 20mb's original size the png's on here I resized. And Is it just the original images of the top/bottom glass you require not the actual original copy of the machine as those images have bits missing or camera flash on them as taken at different times of day.

#19 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:37 PM

Just the cash values please Vec's original or not, i'll use the flyer for the rest.

EDIT

Just added this attachment from an 83mb file (top glass) I did for pook, as you can see cut-out and zipped it's greatly reduced...this would be all I need.

Attached Files

#20 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:56 PM

If I'm on internet on lappy later then yes will you be releasing this before my release or after? And what about the missing lamps?. As I'll redo the layout from scratch again to find em. Like Take Note.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users